What's up with Spring Hill?

nrgrizzlies

They can. They are still in the playoff hunt sitting just one game out. The team that they trail is Creek Wood and they play them in Week 10. The previous week they will play Page at home for "Senior Night". Spring Hill has to win both of those games. If they do then they'll have a great shot at getting into the playoffs for the second straight season.

They can. They are still in the playoff hunt sitting just one game out. The team that they trail is Creek Wood and they play them in Week 10. The previous week they will play Page at home for "Senior Night". Spring Hill has to win both of those games. If they do then they'll have a great shot at getting into the playoffs for the second straight season.

I do not believe SH will get in the playoffs because they had their chance against Cheatham County which is by far the worst team in that district.... Help me out here SH fans... You guys are located in a very big town in Spring Hill where there are tons of athletes and on top of that you have Saturn in your backyard which means you have some "players from Michigan" because there are parents working at Saturn who has kids attending SH... Is it the coach? I truly believe SH would be competitive this year but I guess I was wrong.. Be honest here and tell me the reason the football team cannot be successful....

I do not believe SH will get in the playoffs because they had their chance against Cheatham County which is by far the worst team in that district.... Help me out here SH fans... You guys are located in a very big town in Spring Hill where there are tons of athletes and on top of that you have Saturn in your backyard which means you have some "players from Michigan" because there are parents working at Saturn who has kids attending SH... Is it the coach? I truly believe SH would be competitive this year but I guess I was wrong.. Be honest here and tell me the reason the football team cannot be successful....

By far the worst team in the region, not district, according to you maybe /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Do you know that outside of David Lipscomb there has only been one team go to the playoffs the first two years that the region has been in it's current existance????? That same team has gone to the playoffs for the last five years now as well. Who is that team???? Cheatham County /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOOK IT UP!!!!

How do the people feel about the coaching in SH???

Didn't they go to the second round of the playoffs last year????? Didn't they lose the majority of their linemen from that team????? Didn't they lose Jonathan Walker, Ned McCaster, & Matt Dunn from that team????

Coach Travis McKnight & Co. are a great group of guys and can obviously coach if they got to the playoffs and won a playoff game last year.

Some are happy and some aren't...The offense really irks people. It REALLY irks me...but I don't think it's coaching...it's lack of protection. Either way, it really stinks. I'm not one blaming the coaching, but alot of people are questioning some of the calls on offense.

The comment about all of the athletes at SH. There are a ton of athletes and there's a ton of potential...Work ethic and giving a hoot are the problem. Losing has become common and they don't expect to win games, they hope to win games....It's quite disgusting listening to them talk about themselves.

I thought that Spring Hill would have been a lot more competitive than their record shows. I thought they would take care of business against Cheatham County and they laid an egg. I thought they played Lipscomb alot better than Cheatham County. The Cheatham County staff must have had their team better prepared. I have a nephew at Spring Hill. He says there are alot of guys who should be playing football but are not. (which is probably the case at a number of schools) They are either working or running around with their homies, bros, cliques and not playing football.

By far the worst team in the region, not district, according to you maybe /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Do you know that outside of David Lipscomb there has only been one team go to the playoffs the first two years that the region has been in it's current existance????? That same team has gone to the playoffs for the last five years now as well. Who is that team???? Cheatham County /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOOK IT UP!!!!

Records speaks for itself... SH has not won many games the last couple of years and in order to have a successful program... you must work the halls and convince the ones that need to play to play... obviously, if they are not playing, then the coaching staff has problems with getting along and the use of motivational techniques.... SH record only speaks for itself and their losses also speak for itself... maybe it is time for a change with someone that is a HUGE MOTIVATIOR....

I expected The Raiders to better this year too.

They had a good team last year and even had a playoff win. I know they lost some key players, but their best player did return. I am surprised that they have had trouble scoring points.

I think Travis is a great guy and fine coach. He has only been with the team for a full 1 1/2 years due to his tour of duty. They will be better next year. Their is talent in the school and he will have them working to be better.

I believe they will be playoff contender again in 08.