Reg II Dist. 4 AA

bigdog

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loudon will win it and stone in second, but yeah everyone else is trying for third. Cak has some really good shooters, but lost their big post laura novikoff. This is my suprise team this year, but tough district to call besides the top 2

I say Stone first and Loudon second.. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ... but I agree about the rest...

I say Stone first and Loudon second.. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ... but I agree about the rest...

Stone has several talented guards with alot of experience. However they lack size down low. Two of their back up posts quit recently so Dishman is pretty much all they got. It may just be enough though. Who did Loudon lose?

Stone has several talented guards with alot of experience. However they lack size down low. Two of their back up posts quit recently so Dishman is pretty much all they got. It may just be enough though. Who did Loudon lose?

they have a 5'10" sophmore who is also playing down low but can play outside as well....they will be just fine

They probably will be fine but they didn't just lose the two seniors, 3 people quit in total. Two 5'10 post players who are juniors quit as well as guard/post who is a senior. They lost a lot of size /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> and 3 people quitting after one season doesn't look too good for the team or staff of the lady panthers.

They probably will be fine but they didn't just lose the two seniors, 3 people quit in total. Two 5'10 post players who are juniors quit as well as guard/post who is a senior. They lost a lot of size /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> and 3 people quitting after one season doesn't look too good for the team or staff of the lady panthers.

Has anyone noticed that the three that quit were all volleyball players. Obviously a volleyball fan here slamming the staff and team. It's real obvious where the real cancer is. Like I said in a previous post, if basketball is not your priority, you only deserve the scraps of playing time that are left after the committed ones play the game. Volleyball and staff is what doesn't "look too good". /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Has anyone noticed that the three that quit were all volleyball players. Obviously a volleyball fan here slamming the staff and team. It's real obvious where the real cancer is. Like I said in a previous post, if basketball is not your priority, you only deserve the scraps of playing time that are left after the committed ones play the game. Volleyball and staff is what doesn't "look too good". /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

there is nothing wrong with playing more than one sport and the volleyball staff had nothing to do with those players quiting

there is nothing wrong with playing more than one sport and the volleyball staff had nothing to do with those players quiting

I agree, there is nothing wrong with playing other sports. What was the real reason they quit? Have anything to do with "CHEMISTRY?" Heard rumors of preferential treatment of students/players at the school. I'm just an innocent bystander ,but my eyes and ears are open.

I agree, there is nothing wrong with playing other sports. What was the real reason they quit? Have anything to do with "CHEMISTRY?" Heard rumors of preferential treatment of students/players at the school. I'm just an innocent bystander ,but my eyes and ears are open.

There is no preferential treatment at Stone! The best players play and a lot of games all the players get in. I believe that each player scored in a win at McMinn last night.

By the way those players quit because that is what they wanted to do. Not because anyone forced them to quit. I believe that all of them were asked to stay, but it wasn't something that they wanted to do.

Teams all over the country have players quit every year, why does Stone always have to get all the negative attention? Is it because we are good and people out there are jealous?? Give me a break. Find something better to criticize people about then players choosing not to play. It has nothing to do with the team or coaching staff those girls just chose not to play. I also believe that people shouldn't be pointing their fingers at the volleyball staff. I am pretty sure they didn't have anything to do with the players quitting either.