MACON PLAYER KICKED OFF?

SONGWRITER

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Cook a little credit for not being stupid.

Rode home with team.

Quit, not kicked off.

Leave the team alone and let them finish the season.

FIRST OF ALL PLEASE DON'T JUMP TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I'M NOT GIVING COOK ANY CREDIT...

AND 2ND...I CAN THINK OF ALOT OF REASONS WHY A COACH WOULD DO THAT...

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW...

WAS IT A PLAYER THAT IS PLAYING ALOT ?

FIRST OF ALL PLEASE DON'T JUMP TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I'M NOT GIVING COOK ANY CREDIT...

AND 2ND...I CAN THINK OF ALOT OF REASONS WHY A COACH WOULD DO THAT...

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW...

WAS IT A PLAYER THAT IS PLAYING ALOT ?

Will you lay off the ALL CAPS? It implies yelling or stating something infatically in the message board world. I read your original post the same way the other guy did. Ask your son who it was. If he is on the team, he should know.

It would be nice to think that he would be allowed to do that; but if precedent is followed, the coach will be stopped by someone in power there. Hate to say it; but the coach probably needs to realize that he is spinning his wheels there and get out before they get him out.

And again, all this public turmoil serves to advertise the situation there to other prospective coaches.....

It would be nice to think that he would be allowed to do that; but if precedent is followed, the coach will be stopped by someone in power there. Hate to say it; but the coach probably needs to realize that he is spinning his wheels there and get out before they get him out.

And again, all this public turmoil serves to advertise the situation there to other prospective coaches.....

I don't know about precedent but Cook IS the "head Cook and bottle washer" (his words not mine). He makes the decisions that are relevant to the program. He's not really known to be a push-over. Now I not saying he has as much clout as some other head coaches some here can bring to mind but, I don't believe he would be around very long if he was being second guessed all the time. That is my opinion at least.

i'm really tired of this "people in power crap".... who are these people?? (and i would use all caps but that might come across a little too strong) i've lived here all my life and i don't know anyone who has ever told a coach to play a certain kid!!.....as a metter of fact i know a few kids of good players in the past who have quit football because they didn't get to play were they wanted too....or where their daddy did....do you really think this happens??...i don't.....