The Watauga Conference

CDHSKNIGHTS34

Any Scores from Yesterday? i know Chuckey doak Beat Unaka 77-56 and South Greene lost in overtime to a under handed hampton team...WHO CARES ABOUT BILL DUNCAN!!!!!!! HES NOT A COACH IN THE WATAUGA CONFERENCE... IF HE WAS HES NOT BETTER THAN BAYLESS...ILL GIVE YOU A FACT ABOUT DUNCAN.. HES A GOOD COACH ILL GIVE THAT TO HIM.. BUT HES FAT AND LOOKS GOOFY.. who cares if he likes his small imac with no teams as good as greeneville besides cocke county who will win the leauge this year... just stop with the crap about him....Lets get back on topic... if you dont like it dont post on here... Enough said...

Well as long as you are here trashing a good coach, I will be here to dispute you. Besides Brad, I think we have had enough of you tooting your own horn. Since you just moved here, I will explain how things work in Greeneville. The county teams have their league, and they aren't as good as Greeneville. Bill Duncan is a good coach, and does Bayless even coach anymore? I wouldn't know sorry. See, I don't proclaim to know about things I'm not sure about. However, you seem to post about all kinds of things, considering you just moved here I don't understand how you have all this East TN basketball knowledge. Insults won't get you anywhere around here either son. Greeneville will win the IMAC, and didn't you say Cherokee earlier? How about one story Brad? Or just some actual knowledge of teams around here would be big. By the way, have fun against Greeneville's JV that probably won't be complete for the game. I'm so glad that they got put into the semi-final game, shows the amazing quality of the county tournaments.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Scores from Yesterday? i know Chuckey doak Beat Unaka 77-56 and South Greene lost in overtime to a under handed hampton team...WHO CARES ABOUT BILL DUNCAN!!!!!!! HES NOT A COACH IN THE WATAUGA CONFERENCE... IF HE WAS HES NOT BETTER THAN BAYLESS...ILL GIVE YOU A FACT ABOUT DUNCAN.. HES A GOOD COACH ILL GIVE THAT TO HIM.. BUT HES FAT AND LOOKS GOOFY.. who cares if he likes his small imac with no teams as good as greeneville besides cocke county who will win the leauge this year... just stop with the crap about him....Lets get back on topic... if you dont like it dont post on here... Enough said...

maybe you should look up the term under-handed before you use it again...it means sneaky and deceitful. Maybe you mean short-handed or under-manned.

First off this isnt brad.. lol second thing i have lived in east tennessee for all my life.. and i didnt trash the coach i just said he was fat and goofy.. i said he was a good coach if you would read it....and yea i picked cherokee eariler but from seeing them play unicoi them getting killed by them.. i changed my mind.. i saw cocke county play.. they are good.. i saw greeneville play last night.. i wasnt impressed at all... if it wasnt for t-maine. that game was a Loss.. T maine is really good. but he cant Carry yall all season.. Short is ok.. Streak shooter.. and some ok role players.. Lance Baliey is missing hes a ok player.. And yes Bayless is still coaching.. i did mean short-handed or under-manned. my bad.. but they was 4 Starters didnt play or 2 bench players who played last year.. so i cant imagein how good they can be.but back on duncan i guess i trashed his looks a bit.. but hes a good coach though..but im not brad...so dont trash brad when you need to get your facts right SON..i dont think brad would be on here posting about him self...

First off this isnt brad.. lol second thing i have lived in east tennessee for all my life.. and i didnt trash the coach i just said he was fat and goofy.. i said he was a good coach if you would read it....and yea i picked cherokee eariler but from seeing them play unicoi them getting killed by them.. i changed my mind.. i saw cocke county play.. they are good.. i saw greeneville play last night.. i wasnt impressed at all... if it wasnt for t-maine. that game was a Loss.. T maine is really good. but he cant Carry yall all season.. Short is ok.. Streak shooter.. and some ok role players.. Lance Baliey is missing hes a ok player.. And yes Bayless is still coaching.. i did mean short-handed or under-manned. my bad.. but they was 4 Starters didnt play or 2 bench players who played last year.. so i cant imagein how good they can be.but back on duncan i guess i trashed his looks a bit.. but hes a good coach though..but im not brad...so dont trash brad when you need to get your facts right SON..i dont think brad would be on here posting about him self...

I believe in previous posts you implied that Duncan was fearful of playing in a real conference like Watauga(cough). You have already starting to make excuses for Greeneville's impending success this year. And no, I don't think Brad would be posting about himself. And I doubt if he would be bad-mouthing other people either. I do think however you are just another small person who feels good only when he is trashing others. Are you really so insecure, that you think belittling Greeneville makes CD look better? If so then you are pathetic. CD has always been the best in the County. We would love for you to be the Watauga Champs. But we will always play in different conferences. Non-conference games are discretionary and right now, I thing both teams have other plans. Good luck to all the local boys...kick butt.

So if you aren't Brad then do you just worship him? If I am correct, his number is 34, so I would be interested as to what is going on there. I did read your post and I read that you said he was a good coach, but you still trashed him (but of course you changed your mind again and corrected yourself at the end of your post). And the game last night was a great win for Greeneville, Roanoke Catholic had a lot of talent. And you wouldn't think Short played that well but he actually had 17 points. I noticed you didn't say anything in response to Greeneville's JV playing you tomorrow night. O, and it's obvious that you are a CDHS student, using that term loosely, so your use of the term "son" is incorrect. Maybe you should just return to the Brad shrine you have in your closet.

Well as long as you are here trashing a good coach, I will be here to dispute you. Besides Brad, I think we have had enough of you tooting your own horn. Since you just moved here, I will explain how things work in Greeneville. The county teams have their league, and they aren't as good as Greeneville. Bill Duncan is a good coach, and does Bayless even coach anymore? I wouldn't know sorry. See, I don't proclaim to know about things I'm not sure about. However, you seem to post about all kinds of things, considering you just moved here I don't understand how you have all this East TN basketball knowledge. Insults won't get you anywhere around here either son. Greeneville will win the IMAC, and didn't you say Cherokee earlier? How about one story Brad? Or just some actual knowledge of teams around here would be big. By the way, have fun against Greeneville's JV that probably won't be complete for the game. I'm so glad that they got put into the semi-final game, shows the amazing quality of the county tournaments.

Sorry, but you haven't been talking with Brad. This CDHS34 has been on Coach T for 3 years. I don't think Dobner was thinking about Greene County 3 years ago.

haha ok i will get back to my brad shrine.. while you go worship Wiggins.. and i dont go to cdhs anymore.. did 5 years ago.. but brad is a great player..Why would i talk bout Greeneville jv? When we all know the Principal is the old jv coach for Greeneville or Freshman i dont know which or care thats why they are even in the torny..CD will be Playing on Saturday. Yes a Great Win for Greeneville its funny 2 Fouls in the First Half. Dang thats some good D huh? Seen alot Crap Calls last night.. I dont know why teams even come anymore.. Greeneville so UNGODLY.. If i was the Imac i would get on my knees now and just BLOW GREENEVILLE cause they Are god!!!!you have to worship them.. Yea Short had 17 and 3 air balls... and my Screen name maybe i like the number 34. And im Allowed to Change my Mind. i dont see a rule that i cant... But im goin to get back on topic.. and stop Trashing GOD "greeneville/Duncan"

IF you would Excuess me i have to get back to my closet hahaha

Good one man /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well at least now we know exactly what level of maturity we are dealing with. You really show no class with the language you use on a public forum. Way to represent CDHS.

Attention what_a_game and barb, not all of us Watagua Conference loyalists are this immature or biased. Some of us can show support for our team without offending every other team in the area.

Thanks hustle, I was beginning to worry as CDHS's last post was deleted. Now I have to go look at barb's quote to respond. O wait, not even respectable enough to be responded to. How about a re-do CHDS?