The Watauga Conference

CDHSKNIGHTS34

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Scores from Yesterday's Tornys?

CDHS beat Sullivan north in the Championship 77-64 i think

IT WAS CD 68 NORTH 55. CD IS GOOD BUT I DON`T KNOW WHAT ALL THE HYPE IS ABOUT. THE REFS LET THE GAME GET OUT OF HAND. I THINK ITS OK WHEN THE CD STUDENTS YELL AND HAVE A GOOD TIME BUT WHEN THE CD PARENTS STARTED GETTING RUDE AND YELLING AT THE OTHER TEAM ALL THAT DID WAS SHOW BAD SPORTSMANSHIP TO EVERYBODY INCLUDING THEIR KIDS......... IT IS JUST A GAME....... THE REFS LET THE BOYS PUSH AND SHOVE ON BOTH ENDS WHICH IS OK...... BASKETBALL IS A CONTACT SPORT.....THEY (THE REFS) DID NOT SEE WHEN THE CD PLAYER PUTS AN ELBOW IN A NORTH PLAYERS CHEST OR THAT THE CD PLAYERS WERE ALWAYS HOLDING THE NORTH PLAYERS JERSEYS THEY JUST SEE WHEN THE NORTH PLAYER GET A LITTLE ROUGHER AND HE GETS CALLED FOR A FOUL. THAT IS JUST HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN.... THE SECOND PLAYER ALWAYS GETS CALLED FOR THE FOUL IN FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL......NOT TO SAY THAT THE NORTH PLAYER DIDN`T DESERVE THE FOUL IT JUST NEEDS TO BE CALLED ON BOTH ENDS......... I JUST THOUGHT THAT IT WAS RUDE AT THE WAY THE CD PARENTS AND FANS REACTED. BUT THEIR IS ALWAYS TWO SIDE TO EVERY GAME. OVERALL IT WAS A GOOD BALLGAME FOR THE MOST PART.....EVERYBODY JUST NEEDS TO SHOW A LITTLE SPORTSMANSHIP.

Unicoi County won the Hardee's Classic over Sullivan East 90-74. The second half wasn't close.

no kidding. the second half was 47 to 32 in favor of unicoi county. saw that doak beat sullivan north in the north greene classic. two teams from the watauga in the finals. looks like a good year in store for the conference.

unicoi's record is 4-1 counting the loss to science hill in hall of champions, looking at their page on coacht. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

IT WAS CD 68 NORTH 55. CD IS GOOD BUT I DON`T KNOW WHAT ALL THE HYPE IS ABOUT. THE REFS LET THE GAME GET OUT OF HAND. I THINK ITS OK WHEN THE CD STUDENTS YELL AND HAVE A GOOD TIME BUT WHEN THE CD PARENTS STARTED GETTING RUDE AND YELLING AT THE OTHER TEAM ALL THAT DID WAS SHOW BAD SPORTSMANSHIP TO EVERYBODY INCLUDING THEIR KIDS......... IT IS JUST A GAME....... THE REFS LET THE BOYS PUSH AND SHOVE ON BOTH ENDS WHICH IS OK...... BASKETBALL IS A CONTACT SPORT.....THEY (THE REFS) DID NOT SEE WHEN THE CD PLAYER PUTS AN ELBOW IN A NORTH PLAYERS CHEST OR THAT THE CD PLAYERS WERE ALWAYS HOLDING THE NORTH PLAYERS JERSEYS THEY JUST SEE WHEN THE NORTH PLAYER GET A LITTLE ROUGHER AND HE GETS CALLED FOR A FOUL. THAT IS JUST HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN.... THE SECOND PLAYER ALWAYS GETS CALLED FOR THE FOUL IN FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL......NOT TO SAY THAT THE NORTH PLAYER DIDN`T DESERVE THE FOUL IT JUST NEEDS TO BE CALLED ON BOTH ENDS......... I JUST THOUGHT THAT IT WAS RUDE AT THE WAY THE CD PARENTS AND FANS REACTED. BUT THEIR IS ALWAYS TWO SIDE TO EVERY GAME. OVERALL IT WAS A GOOD BALLGAME FOR THE MOST PART.....EVERYBODY JUST NEEDS TO SHOW A LITTLE SPORTSMANSHIP.

OK? The game was a good game. And the fans cant cheer on there kids anymore? CDHS won fair and square. They could have won by over thirty but the coach put the players that doesn't get to play much in during more than half of the third quarter. They didn't even have one of their main players due to injury in the first quarter. It was the first championship of many to come this year for the Chuckey-Doak Black Knights! Good job guys!

I agree.. but Honestly thats high school Basketball.. Fans Get Rowdy.. idk how your goin to react when you go to erwin and thier INSANE Student section or fans that cuss and everything.. a very good home court advantge.. some calls didnt get called for either team.. i saw 5 double dribbles that the refs didnt call on north.. but the refs were sorta even not really though... it can be argued by both sides cause well thats how it goes.. we can arguee till are faces turn blue but it dont really change the outcome or anything.. but the fans im proud of them.. CD has never had rowdy fans just little qutie people in the stands.. but just to let you know CD did show some class and took the Starters out and made the game look kinda close...cause it was a 22 point game at one point.. but it should def be a great year in the conference...

I agree.. but Honestly thats high school Basketball.. Fans Get Rowdy.. idk how your goin to react when you go to erwin and thier INSANE Student section or fans that cuss and everything.. a very good home court advantge.. some calls didnt get called for either team.. i saw 5 double dribbles that the refs didnt call on north.. but the refs were sorta even not really though... it can be argued by both sides cause well thats how it goes.. we can arguee till are faces turn blue but it dont really change the outcome or anything.. but the fans im proud of them.. CD has never had rowdy fans just little qutie people in the stands.. but just to let you know CD did show some class and took the Starters out and made the game look kinda close...cause it was a 22 point game at one point.. but it should def be a great year in the conference...

Im with you on this one. It will be a great year in conference. And it is nice to see CD fans get excited for something!

ROWDY IS OK RUDE IS DIFFERENT. NORTH DIDN`T HAVE ALL THEIR PLAYERS THERE FOR THE GAME EITHER DUE TO THANKSGIVING.THERE WAS NOT ANY DOUBLE DRIBBLES JUST A HARD PLAYED GAME. THERE WAS A LOT OF CALLS THAT DIDN`T GET CALLED BECAUSE IF THEY WERE ALL CALLED IT WOULD HAVE TOOK ALL NIGHT TO HAVE PLAYED THE GAME...... INSANE STUDENT SECTION ARE GREAT ANYWHERE YOU GO I LOVE TO SEE FAN SUPPORT. BUT THE CD FANS WHO WERE THE ADULTS SETTING IN MY SECTION WENT JUST A LITTLE BIT OVER THE LINE. NOT EVERYONE JUST JUST A COUPLE.......OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS A GOOD FOUGHT GAME..........NORTH MAY NOT BE THE TOP TEAM IN THE LEAGUE BUT THEY WILL GIVE THE TOP TEAMS A HARD GAME..........ANYBODY CAN WIN IN THIS LEAGUE AGAINST ANYBODY ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT.......I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE MORE SPORTSMANSHIP OUT OF EVERYONE WHO COMES TO THE GAMES...............BECAUSE REMEMBER IT IS JUST A GAME NO MATTER WHO WINS OR LOSE.

ROWDY IS OK RUDE IS DIFFERENT. NORTH DIDN`T HAVE ALL THEIR PLAYERS THERE FOR THE GAME EITHER DUE TO THANKSGIVING.THERE WAS NOT ANY DOUBLE DRIBBLES JUST A HARD PLAYED GAME. THERE WAS A LOT OF CALLS THAT DIDN`T GET CALLED BECAUSE IF THEY WERE ALL CALLED IT WOULD HAVE TOOK ALL NIGHT TO HAVE PLAYED THE GAME...... INSANE STUDENT SECTION ARE GREAT ANYWHERE YOU GO I LOVE TO SEE FAN SUPPORT. BUT THE CD FANS WHO WERE THE ADULTS SETTING IN MY SECTION WENT JUST A LITTLE BIT OVER THE LINE. NOT EVERYONE JUST JUST A COUPLE.......OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS A GOOD FOUGHT GAME..........NORTH MAY NOT BE THE TOP TEAM IN THE LEAGUE BUT THEY WILL GIVE THE TOP TEAMS A HARD GAME..........ANYBODY CAN WIN IN THIS LEAGUE AGAINST ANYBODY ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT.......I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE MORE SPORTSMANSHIP OUT OF EVERYONE WHO COMES TO THE GAMES...............BECAUSE REMEMBER IT IS JUST A GAME NO MATTER WHO WINS OR LOSE.

Yeah thats easy to say when you lose. Only close games CDHS, Johnson County, or Unicoi County will have is against each other. And yes the fans were a little rude i will admit. But this is the first year CDHS is actually a dominate force in Boys basketball. They are just excited i guess.

Yeah thats easy to say when you lose. Only close games CDHS, Johnson County, or Unicoi County will have is against each other. And yes the fans were a little rude i will admit. But this is the first year CDHS is actually a dominate force in Boys basketball. They are just excited i guess.

I THINK THAT IS GREAT THEY ARE EXCITED. I HAVE NOT BEEN IMPRESSED WITH ANYONE YET. I THINK THERE WILL BE SOME REALLY GOOD GAMES THIS YEAR AND IN THE END WILL SEE. CD,JC, AND UC ARE GOOD BUT LIKE I SAID ANYBODY CAN BEAT ANYBODY IN THIS LEAGUE ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT. YOU CAN`T TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED.......WONDER WHAT MICHIGAN WAS THINKING THE NIGHT BEFORE THEY PLAYED APPY STATE. RIGHT NOW I`M NOT GOING TO BE PULLING FOR ANY OF THOSE TEAMS DURING THE REGULAR SEASON......... BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BUT COME PLAYOFF TIME I`LL ALWAYS PULL FOR THE LOCAL BOYS LIKE SOUTH AND HAMPTON IN FOOTBALL. JUST REMEMBER ANYWHERE YOU GO SPORTSMANSHIP MATTERS..

I THINK THAT IS GREAT THEY ARE EXCITED. I HAVE NOT BEEN IMPRESSED WITH ANYONE YET. I THINK THERE WILL BE SOME REALLY GOOD GAMES THIS YEAR AND IN THE END WILL SEE. CD,JC, AND UC ARE GOOD BUT LIKE I SAID ANYBODY CAN BEAT ANYBODY IN THIS LEAGUE ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT. YOU CAN`T TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED.......WONDER WHAT MICHIGAN WAS THINKING THE NIGHT BEFORE THEY PLAYED APPY STATE. RIGHT NOW I`M NOT GOING TO BE PULLING FOR ANY OF THOSE TEAMS DURING THE REGULAR SEASON......... BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BUT COME PLAYOFF TIME I`LL ALWAYS PULL FOR THE LOCAL BOYS LIKE SOUTH AND HAMPTON IN FOOTBALL. JUST REMEMBER ANYWHERE YOU GO SPORTSMANSHIP MATTERS..

could you please drop the caps....its kinda like yelling on the boards.