Riverdale underclassmen

Govolsknox

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren County even beat them this year!

I believe the score was 47-20. Riverdale didn't score in the second half. Sounds like some nice adjustments were made at the half. WC freshmen have won 6 in a row and are 7-2 on the season. Averaging 35 points per game and only allowing 14! They have a good coach that understands how to open up the offense and call plays based on the skilled players they have and not be so predictable! They feed off of comments like the one above, so "Thank You."

The one things folks are forgetting is that R'dale lets the 'Freshmen' get all the possibility of losing out of their system before they get to actually play varsity football. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Its when they get to playing for the Gold Ball that matters, and they always know how to do that.

couldnt agree with you more lost old dad

varsity coaches at riverdale mold the players even more than the freshmen coaches some of those old coaches britton wyant rankin snow gardner collins all helped me to be the man i am today and the freshmen will realize that once football is over

bottom line the coaches know what to do and how to do it they will be fine