CSAS or Grace.. Who wins Region

Wildcatcoach

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like blackmail. he might have been lucky to be on the team but he was on it. these are kids. 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 years old. everyone plays with fire and gets burnt. burn him( suspend 4 a few game) and let it go. have faith in your players and they will have faith in you.

cobb may have accepted his role last year but he's a Sr with 3 less experianced Jrs starting infront of him. plus most colleges will overlook you if you dont start. why give a "super sub" a scholarship when you can get a super starter?

i should worry bout the riverside gym cause CSAS is my team. players have never been the problem there. the coaching staff has been. the grace, temple, mcminn central, and howard coaches have always out coached csas. with someone hard nosed and that can identify more with the kids CSAS should round the corner and wont loose athletes like they have in the past.

wildcat i would put 5 on every game hope you have money to give away

MY CSAS STARTERS

1:daleon deere tough player that takes D serious and can handle the rock

2: Hassan cobb slasher with plenty of strength is more of a street player so have your ankel brace

3:Dontay hampton the glue to the team

4:terrell townsend or warren foster (speed or beef) townsend is the 3 point man and foster is the enforcer

5:brian ball just plan tall

with Sr shooters mckoy and johnson on the bench points and quickness are not a problem

not a set up offense team but can do so if made to. run and gun till someone stops you

So Im assuming you are a student or a parent. So if this is the case let me say this. you obviously dont know what you are talking about .When I say he was lucky to be on the team that dates back to his freshman year. Im starting to wonder how long you have been following CSAS basketball since you say coaching has always been the problem. traditionally CSAS has lost players for not having football not because of the coaching. Secondly why is everybody arguing about the starting lineup in the 1st week of the season. Dragoo doesnt know who the starting lineup is let alone any fans. Hoawrd Coaches have NEVER outcached anybody at CSAS

there are plenty just ask around. here are a few to ask about tyler adams micheal brown, daivd lopez cepero, kevin ash, james hart, big george from years ago, clay martin, tyrone high

the twins . and it was all because the coach

You really need to shut up I know Clay Martin very well Clay didnt quit because of coach Dragoo he quit to pursue his tennis career which got him a college scholarship. as a matter of fact Clay tells me all the time that he wishes he never quit. who in the world is tyler adams. What george are you talking about. David Lopez Cepero was terrible. And Tyran(not tyrone) transferred to brainerd to play for his uncle Robert High. Please keep trying you really dont know what you are talking about. Oh yeah you might want to lear the TSSAA rule about kids playing football for other schools when they dont have a team at their school. You cant just up and go play somewhere else there has to be an agreement between both schools

there are plenty just ask around. here are a few to ask about tyler adams micheal brown, daivd lopez cepero, kevin ash, james hart, big george from years ago, clay martin, tyrone high

the twins . and it was all because the coach

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am still laughing!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I forgot to add that the twins stunk and they were a cancer to the team. . Please keep feeding me names of defectors. And I can tell you why they left. I guess Porter Roerts Carlos Pride, Kenny Mobley, and Rodney Marsh all hated Dragoo as well huh

Let's just wait and see what the hater has to say. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I forgot to add that the twins stunk and they were a cancer to the team. . Please keep feeding me names of defectors. And I can tell you why they left. I guess Porter Roerts Carlos Pride, Kenny Mobley, and Rodney Marsh all hated Dragoo as well huh

ok 4 kids in 16 years. great percentage!

"the twins stunk and were a cancer to the team." man what team where you watching? i saw ppl that wanted to win no matter what and got mad cause it was the zach dragoo team(the team never did much while he was in hs anyway). if the want to win is cancer i got it too.

ok icecold his uncle was the coach there but didnt play. its the other way around at csas. why would you leave a school to sit the bench on another? hmmm coaching maybe. i never said they hate him. just that they left cause he is not a good coach. If jay price was at csas do you think kids would go somewhere else? they would be coming to him.

has the AD of CSAS(dragoo) found a school that is willing to let csas players play for there team? seem like a selling point to keep kids there.

Tyler adams played basketball at mccallie and was 6'5

still the words dragoo is a great coach has not came out no ones mouth. even his pleebs that do his bidding online havent said that.

get you pop corn ready "thelegend"

if dragoo has everyone cut there hair for the season. what was the deal with powell? why was he the exception in so many years?

why does csas always get beat by mcminn central everytime?

why did the lil dragoo make the team let alone play?

why couldnt he find a way in the state final to beat a team with 5 player that he has played 4 or 5 times?

does csas make tapes of games?

did dragoo really play at temple where he didnt see any time?

why does he not treat every kid as if there last name was dragoo?

why do the skogans coach there own kids and no one says nothing bout it?

why does he keep players on the bench that will never see time?

why does he waste kids time with basketball when they are lucky to be on the team?

why does he need 4 other coaches on the bench?

why have i never seen him win a game but have seen him loose em?

why couldnt he stop temples one play they ran to skogan?

why does he have no ingame observation skills?

where are the in game adjustments?

where are the planned mismatches?

do you really think csas wins just b/c he is there?

couldnt they win with no coach the majority of the time anyway?

where has he made a differance other than buying new uniforms?

ok 4 kids in 16 years. great percentage!

"the twins stunk and were a cancer to the team." man what team where you watching? i saw ppl that wanted to win no matter what and got mad cause it was the zach dragoo team(the team never did much while he was in hs anyway). if the want to win is cancer i got it too.

ok icecold his uncle was the coach there but didnt play. its the other way around at csas. why would you leave a school to sit the bench on another? hmmm coaching maybe. i never said they hate him. just that they left cause he is not a good coach. If jay price was at csas do you think kids would go somewhere else? they would be coming to him.

has the AD of CSAS(dragoo) found a school that is willing to let csas players play for there team? seem like a selling point to keep kids there.

Tyler adams played basketball at mccallie and was 6'5

still the words dragoo is a great coach has not came out no ones mouth. even his pleebs that do his bidding online havent said that.

get you pop corn ready "thelegend"

if dragoo has everyone cut there hair for the season. what was the deal with powell? why was he the exception in so many years?

why does csas always get beat by mcminn central everytime?

why did the lil dragoo make the team let alone play?

why couldnt he find a way in the state final to beat a team with 5 player that he has played 4 or 5 times?

does csas make tapes of games?

did dragoo really play at temple where he didnt see any time?

why does he not treat every kid as if there last name was dragoo?

why do the skogans coach there own kids and no one says nothing bout it?

why does he keep players on the bench that will never see time?

why does he waste kids time with basketball when they are lucky to be on the team?

why does he need 4 other coaches on the bench?

why have i never seen him win a game but have seen him loose em?

why couldnt he stop temples one play they ran to skogan?

why does he have no ingame observation skills?

where are the in game adjustments?

where are the planned mismatches?

do you really think csas wins just b/c he is there?

couldnt they win with no coach the majority of the time anyway?

where has he made a differance other than buying new uniforms?

Okay now that I know who you are I am about to call you out. If I get kicked off of coacht then oh well. First of all I never declared Caoch Dragoo the greatest coach ever but like it has been said before his record speaks for itself. you were just as bad as the twins were when you played at CSAS. you stunk. YOU my friend were lucky to be on the team. CSAS has beat McMinn Central in the past. Secondly yes Dragoo makes game film as a matter of fact if you are who I think you are I was actually watching a tape from my senior you. you never touched the floor after warmups. A lot of programs have four coaches I coach at a high school in middle tn. we have four coaches. Martell was not the only one allowed to let his hair grow out. Oh yeah that team Temple that beat CSAS, go back and check their record from the last two years they were not a bad team. How about you compare Jay Price's win percentage to Dragoo's. you may have figured out who I am by this post. trust me the twins were terrible. It is not that easy just to get schools to agree to co op with you administration has a lot to do with that as well. Oh yeah Lil Dragoo also scored more career points than you too so why were you on the team. To sum up my argument I have not agreed with everything Dragoo has done and he knows that because I talk to him on a regular basis.. I almost forgot to mention when Zach played Varsity as an 8th grader the team went to the sub state. he wasnt one of the 5 best players on the team then but he did help in some situations, seeing as though he was probably the best shooter on the team then

Hater, come by practice tomorrow. I am sure Coach Dragoo won't mind another coach with the knowledge you seem to have. I will even take time out of my busy schedule to come meet you. I will find out when practice is and let you know. By the way you are one funny guy! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I also think i know who you are.

i happen to believe that dragoo IS a great coach.

we all know he makes mistakes but no coach who ever coached basketball is perfect.

he has lead Arts & Sciences to at least 20 wins in his years plus these past 2 years he hasn't lost a single district game.

how can you say he isnt a great coach?