CSAS or Grace.. Who wins Region

Wildcatcoach

First of all, no one had heard of him because he didn't go to Brainerd! Second, Brainerd had great players back in the day but now that is not rue and would explain their "drought" in sending a lot of kids on to play college ball. You just continue to lose the little credibility you have. If oyu wnat to discuss things that is fine, but quit trying to start stuff when you have no idea what you are talking about.

okay you're confusing me. you said "Never heard of him, must not have played much at Brainerd." and now you say he didn't play at brainerd?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this doesn't prove my youth or ignorance, it just proves how forgetable the players you listed are. i'm not saying they weren't great players but you only know these people because of you either grew up watching them play and/or played with them. i know this may be a shock but csas is not the prestigious program around, especially lately.

First of all no one said CSAS was a prestigous program but yo uhave to admit they have been one of the most consistent over the last ten years in Chattanooga. I know the players because i follow basketball in Chattanooga just like I can name great players from other schools such as Brainerd. Howard,Temple... etc.. Oh yeah going to two region semifinals a substate and a state final in the last 4 years is pretty prestigious

First of all no one said CSAS was a prestigous program but yo uhave to admit they have been one of the most consistent over the last ten years in Chattanooga. I know the players because i follow basketball in Chattanooga just like I can name great players from other schools such as Brainerd. Howard,Temple... etc.. Oh yeah going to two region semifinals a substate and a state final in the last 4 years is pretty prestigious

making it to the region semifinals in thier district, single a, is not something to be envied and i still don't know how you guys made it to the final last year. that was probably yalls worst team in the past five years.

making it to the region semifinals in thier district, single a, is not something to be envied and i still don't know how you guys made it to the final last year. that was probably yalls worst team in the past five years.

first of all I hate when people say that as if they requested to be in Single A. Secondly one of those region semifinals was was in AA and the sub state was AA. Lastly it doesnt matter how they made it to the finals they made it. I will agree with you on one thing they are not the most talented team to ever come through CSAS but anybody who knows basketball will tell you that its very rare that the most talented team makes it and wins it all.

first of all I hate when people say that as if they requested to be in Single A. Secondly one of those region semifinals was was in AA and the sub state was AA. Lastly it doesnt matter how they made it to the finals they made it. I will agree with you on one thing they are not the most talented team to ever come through CSAS but anybody who knows basketball will tell you that its very rare that the most talented team makes it and wins it all.

i wasn't bashing them on that, i was just impressed. and yes they didn't choose but that still doesn't make it more impressive.

Map played Football at UTC for a while, and he did play basketball at Brainerd.

so he did play basketball at brainerd and i do know what i am talking about?

it depends what your talking about with the talented team. Last year CSAS probably had one of the worst teams talent wise that they have had, but they played like a team. They were probably one of their most talented teams but not the most talented players.

also, i believe that the 05-06 team, powell's senior year, was way less talented than last year's team. That 05-06 team relied on Powell way too much, that was while Hampton and co. were still developing

it depends what your talking about with the talented team. Last year CSAS probably had one of the worst teams talent wise that they have had, but they played like a team. They were probably one of their most talented teams but not the most talented players.

also, i believe that the 05-06 team, powell's senior year, was way less talented than last year's team. That 05-06 team relied on Powell way too much, that was while Hampton and co. were still developing

then they werent less talented....just not developed....its essentially the same players....they have only had 2 seniors each of the past two seasons....since 05-06 they've only lost 4 players.........

temple played 3 or 4 games during state with only 5 guys. CSAS had atleast 8 players. a full court trap would have ran them ragged and made it a soccer game

if dragoo is such a great coach where did the players from last year go? where are the ones this year goin to go?

gotta build connections not burn bridges which is done very well at CSAS

We are going to judge Dragoo's greatness on two seniors from last year? Please tell me you are joking.

We are going to judge Dragoo's greatness on two seniors from last year? Please tell me you are joking.

that left hander was their best player last year, and i think that he was number 3, he wasn't very big but he impressed me with his quick feet on D and his pure 3 point shot. the left hand also left him open for easy lay ups when he was over played.

the other senior was 6'4 220 and saw lil playin time for some odd reason.

what would leroy higgins or coach high would have done with someone with his physique?

Dragoos greatness?!?! isn't that an oxy"moron"