CSAS or Grace.. Who wins Region

Wildcatcoach

Remember the loser of the region is likely to travel to Pickett County which is a very tough place to play. Grace plays them Friday in a Hall of Fame game. Should be interesting to see how Grace does up there with Pickett missing Capps and another starter.

How many Sub-State games has the winner of Region 4 won since 2004?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People on these boards obviously dont play...,i personally have played with and against all of thsese basketball players,csas will win there region,yes Carter is at Grace but brian ball has gotten better..also two great defenders in warren foster who can bench carter easy and luke zigler who puts his heart into defense and will be on carter like a fly,as for temple..yes they have jeremy sexton but i have personaly played in games with him and dontay hampton both ..sexton just cant take him hampton is to fast and can get around you in so many ways,not to mention he is dunking this year against every school and can shoot the 3 as well as anyone else,for those of you talking about notre dame in this board some reason..watch for devin bowman but other then that theres nothing an he needs time to grow up,arts and sciences wins the region and very likely to win state

also one more thing,you guys are looking over one key player at arts and sciences who is one of the top juniors in chattanooga, Terell Townsend,he has the complete package and makes up for hieght lacked,will be amazing player next year and very big this year

• 2 weeks later...

How is Whitwell not even in this conversation?!? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I'll never understand you people. GO TIGERS!! They're Grrrrrreat (in 2008)!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope you're not being serious. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyways, its simple. Two region spots, three teams to compete. South Pittsburg and 21st Century may be a George Mason, but I doubt it. Although many things can change in a season (injuries, suspensions, etc.), what really matters is how you are playing at region tourney time. The most important game before the region will probably be the district 5-a championship, between Temple and Grace. The winner will likely cruise to the region finals, and the loser will go through CSAS in the semifinals.

Basically, I've got Arts & Sciences winning the region over Temple.

Im going with Grace, they get most everyone back, the young guys are more experienced, not to mention bigger. So you got a 6'10 and a 6'8 in there with 2 fast young guards who have a year of experience, plus some more speed off the bench, I just dont think other teams have the quantity of quality to stop them. Too bad Harper has to sit til the end of the season, that would add even more. Not the biggest basketball gurue, but just wanted to put in my predictions.

wow! i know this was posted before the CSAS and Grace matchup @ grace, because if you were there you could easily see that grace cant run with CSAS, the AS squad is way to quick and for those young guys with speed and experience off the bench.... did you see one of them get crossed and fall ten feet the other direction... just a though!

How many Sub-State games has the winner of Region 4 won since 2004?

does statistics always show what will happenin reality... no it doesnt the data given is skewed, just because grace has won many substate games doesnt mean they have the skill to do it again.... they wont win region this year so i mean i hope you can win another substate game, just to have two Chatt schools in the boro' CSAS being the other