redraider_75

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee County opens up at Franklin County Friday night

Lawrence County at Columbia

Lincoln County at Tullahoma

Shelbyville doesn't start until Dec. 4 at Lincoln County.

Coffee County and Franklin County should be a good games, Lincoln County at Tullahoma could be a good one as well.

I'll take

Coffee by 4

Columbia by 14

Tullahoma by 7

Don't want to hurt anyones feelings but every other team is playing for second place.

The boys from Shelbyville will likely go undefeated again this year in district play. I don't see anyone stopping them. they lost one senior last year, and jordan cooper and Seth Jarrell are stepping up in his absent.

Then you have the best point guard plus the 2 3 and 4 man in the district on one team, no one will come close to these guys.

SORRY, but the facts are the facts....

Don't want to hurt anyones feelings but every other team is playing for second place.

The boys from Shelbyville will likely go undefeated again this year in district play. I don't see anyone stopping them. they lost one senior last year, and jordan cooper and Seth Jarrell are stepping up in his absent.

Then you have the best point guard plus the 2 3 and 4 man in the district on one team, no one will come close to these guys.

SORRY, but the facts are the facts....

No one is disagreeing with you ... well except maybe rebs 3 up there. The only good team Franklin County has played, Clarksville NE, waxed them. But I guess wins over Grundy, Marion and Huntland classify as clicking on all cylinders?

what was the score of the tullahoma lincoln county game? if coffee wouldnt have been so sloppy the first half it would have been a way closer game they looked way better in the 3rd and 4th

FCHS too fast for Coffee. The only reason Coffee looked better in the second half was because Stovall was out for awhile and wasn't there to stop the middle. FCHS also called the dogs off pretty much the whole fourth to work on ball control. Coffee was clearly overmatched. Can't wait to see how FCHS stacks up against Shelbyville tuesday.

FCHS too fast for Coffee. The only reason Coffee looked better in the second half was because Stovall was out for awhile and wasn't there to stop the middle. FCHS also called the dogs off pretty much the whole fourth to work on ball control. Coffee was clearly overmatched. Can't wait to see how FCHS stacks up against Shelbyville tuesday.

You won`t be faster thats for sure. Also you have two more games before you play Shelbyville on Dec. 11.

You won`t be faster thats for sure. Also you have two more games before you play Shelbyville on Dec. 11.

you're right. we don't play shelbyville til next week. thanks.

I'm looking forward to a good matchup against tullahoma and shebyville. But be forewarned that you better not overlook FCHS