8AAA

redraider_75

Wow BBALLrocks! Have you seen FC play this year? They aren't that bad. They actually are pretty good. So just to give Shelbyville the nod by AT LEAST TWENTY /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> wouldn't be much of a game now would it? We'll see in a couple of days. Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halftime..........

SCHS 17

FCHS 4

....................oh I'm sorry thats fouls

FCHS 25

SCHS 4

...................... no, no thats Foul Shots

FCHS 18

SCHS 3

..................... no thats points from Foul Shots

SCHS 38

FCHS 32

..................... even with ALL of that............ Gotta love 8AAA and Franklin County.

I can promise you one thing. You won't roll over FCHS like those other supposedly four strong teams.

Well you were right Shelbyville was unable to beat FC by 20. but then again when you have 17 fouls in 1 half it is hard to play your type of game. Shelbyville had to beat FC plus the refs tonight. The refs are the only thing that kept this from being a blowout.

Congrats to shelbyville. Didn't get to see the game. Close game like i said. I can tell you one thing.... FCHS can expect the same from the refs when they visit Shelbyville later on. Everybody always has an excuse for why they lost...or didn't win big in this case. It's part of the game. When you are at home, more than likely you are going to get some calls your way. But the thing is to overcome them. If this is the case with Shelby, good job to them for doing so. Good job to my REBS for proving that they aren't some pushover, especially to the heavily favored Eagles.

Lawrence County wins over Coffee County in overtime. won by 10, not sure of actual score.

87-77 .... game was tied at 72 at the end of regulation. Raiders trailed all game...trailed by 12 after the first quarter, 11 at halftime and 10 after three and trailed by as much as 16 at one point. Coffee County took a 72-70 lead and fouled Lawrence County's Trey Garland with 2.2 seconds left as he was driving to the basket. Garland missed the first, intentionally missed the second and Nick Campbell managed to get the tip in for the Wildcats. Lawrence County got on top in overtime and didn't miss hardly any free throws down the stretch. It was a great game to watch, tough luck for the Raiders. 1-2 in district play with Tullahoma coming to town Friday would have been huge.