Mcminn Central VS Polk CO

charger023

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GET REAL!!!! you can NOT drug test minors without parental consent!!! who do you think we are? a bunch of dummies from Polk County??? we do not believe your BS ... Good Greif!!! you guys are full of it!!!!!

Thats part of the info we as parents share that our children can be randomly tested as well as if there are and suspicions of drug use (thats at Polk). So dummy refers to yourself!

My brother told me his kid was having to walk through metal detectors at school like the ones in airports and that deputies have been at Centrals football practice all week. Is this true? I thought some of you said this had nothing to do with the football team.

It doesn't have anything to do with football.. Its for the safety Of the students... None of these problems have anything to do with FOOTBALL. These are young man that just happen to play Football .

My brother told me his kid was having to walk through metal detectors at school like the ones in airports and that deputies have been at Centrals football practice all week. Is this true? I thought some of you said this had nothing to do with the football team.

I hope PC officials are reading this and making some preparations

Thats part of the info we as parents share that our children can be randomly tested as well as if there are and suspicions of drug use (thats at Polk). So dummy refers to yourself!

I repeat you can not drug test minors without parental consent!!!!! No matter what corner of the US ur in!! If you weren't such a dummie you would know that!!! KIDS are MINORS!!! and my kids will NOT be drug tested without my consent!!!! I don't care who the coach is!!!! a dummie is someone that refuses to acknowledge what the rules are, check your laws buddy!!

I repeat you can not drug test minors without parental consent!!!!! No matter what corner of the US ur in!! If you weren't such a dummie you would know that!!! KIDS are MINORS!!! and my kids will NOT be drug tested without my consent!!!! I don't care who the coach is!!!! a dummie is someone that refuses to acknowledge what the rules are, check your laws buddy!!

If you could read you would see that they have consent as well as my blessing because me children understand the consequences!

GET REAL!!!! you can NOT drug test minors without parental consent!!! who do you think we are? a bunch of dummies from Polk County??? we do not believe your BS ... Good Greif!!! you guys are full of it!!!!!

Evidently you are as stupid as you sound! YES, they do test at Polk. Schools can drug test if it is adopted by the BOE. Maybe some other school systems should follow suite and why would a parent object to the idea unless they are as ignorant as you. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So now your Johnny Cochran! Great thats all we need on here is a lawyer that thinks he knows everything. Maybe you should check because we do random test on all students that are in extracurricular programs here at our school as well. What do you have to say about that Johnny! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Evidently you are as stupid as you sound! YES, they do test at Polk. Schools can drug test if it is adopted by the BOE. Maybe some other school systems should follow suite and why would a parent object to the idea unless they are as ignorant as you. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I don't know of any parents that would object to their kid been drug tested. The problem is this board and other parents fine you guilty before the test comes back... Don't quote me but I don't think they can just walk up to a student and ask for a Drug test.

Back to the Stoney Dogs, is he going to give you a discount because you are a true