Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

I dont know if any of you have heard about the chalk line of ba davis in the hallway of Dyersburg, or how they ran over a thirty three jeresey in the parking lot. But if you think it's going to get under BA's skin it isn't working. All it is doing is just wanting him to hit harder and he isn't nice when he gets upset off /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are good but someone has to win. I am going to up the score a little and say that Dyersburg wins by 24. The Trojans are ready, willing and able to stomp some orange. If you want to see a good first half come to the game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Rest assured I'll BE THERE ! It's always a great atmosphere when these 2 teams meet ! Matter of fact I'll be drivin the same 600+ that I've been driving many weeks to see the Choctaws that many D'burg fans have picked to LOSE on more than one occasion this year ! Many a missed prediction thus far ! We have become accustomed to being the "UNDERDOG". Especially when Trojan fans are making the predictions. BUT ..... more have been wrong than right so far !The Trojans ARE not "Bullet Proof" ! And maybe .... just maybe the Choctaws will be the "SUPER TROJANS" Kryptonite !!!!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if any of you have heard about the chalk line of ba davis in the hallway of Dyersburg, or how they ran over a thirty three jeresey in the parking lot. But if you think it's going to get under BA's skin it isn't working. All it is doing is just wanting him to hit harder and he isn't nice when he gets upset off /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

so if tyler and ba man up in the open field you gonna take ba? thats cool ka i'll take tyler cuz you can't tackle what you can't get a hold of. see ya'll tomorrow night ka. GO TROJANS!

It would take a car or truck to run over number 33 Friday Night!

so if tyler and ba man up in the open field you gonna take ba? thats cool ka i'll take tyler cuz you can't tackle what you can't get a hold of. see ya'll tomorrow night ka. GO TROJANS!

Gonna be a wet field ! Juke moves don't work so well under those conditions ! Yep I'll take B.A. against most anybody one on one ! but if Tyler don't get to the open field he'll have a headache for sure ! Do you think Caldwell is the only SPEED we have faced this year ?!? Get real !Still shows a lack of class to single out a single player for your Homecoming antics ! Run over an orange t-shirt but don't single out a kid that you would have LOVED to have had ! Still water runs deep in that young man ! He won't let that bs get to him ! And Caldwell & others as well WILL GET HIT WITH AUTHORITY ! I wasn't even gonna bring that point up, but since someone else did I'm puttin' my two cents worth in. I found out about it yesterday & didn't comment. BUT #33 WILL STAND HIS GROUND! He's sent his share to the sideline already this year "Seein Stars" ! But.... pick your poison ! Miller, Whitt,King & Oliver and ANY of the rest will ALL STRIKE YOU ! Especially given the badgering that you Trojan fans have posted on here & talked at your jobs, in coffee shops & AROUND TOWN !

that was the bs call ive ever seen in football nobody made a fool ouuta there self except the refs ....yea yall better make trick plays like that if u wanna bring down the rebuidin cavs!!!!!

Anyone that thinks this call was bs or illegal is outta their mind. Bowling had it called and he wouldnt have it in the playbook if was illegal ;nothing new, fancy nor illegal . DHS caught "em" off guard with Taylor in punter position like a pooch punt and threw for a 1st down which is all DHS wanted. 73choctawqb YOU REALLY THINK A CAV FAN IS GONNA TELL IT ANYWAY BUT THRU HIS EYES . The highly improved rebuilding CAVS have yall next week so you have another team thats will be after DC . DHS AND DC BOTH HAVE ONE GAME LEFT AFTER THIS FRIDAY they Must Win .Granted DHS AND DC WILL BE PLAYING AT HOME FOR THE 1ST 2ND ROUNDS OF PLAYOFFS SHOULD THEY BOTH WIN. THATS NEITHER HERE NOR YONDER "THIS WEEK" AS DHS AND DC ARE PLAYING FOR THE REGION TITLE. KEEP IT CLEAN GUYS,FANS, PLAY, ROOT FOR YOUR TEAM WITH RESPECT, HEART DESIRE. The field will undoubtly be very wet,slippery causing miscues WHICH on any other night wouldnt happen. Lets All pull for Both Our teams to Continue on the Road To Success they have worked so hard to aquire ! STRAP "EM" UP TROJANS CHOCTAWS FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME IN THIS RIVARLY EVER . GO TROJANS ! GO CHOCTAWS !

What a breath of fresh air it was reading the pre-game story in today's STATE GAZETTE...no negativity, no bickering, no bragging, no exagerating; just two football coaches excited about their teams playing for a regional championship. Both head coaches exemplified class while assessing their opponent. Hopefully if any of the players have visited this forum the past few days, they won't get caught up in all the hype. I feel sure that the overwhelming majority of fans for both schools want to see a hard fought, clean and well played game. We have two fine high schools in our community that we all are proud of. Both football programs are having banner seasons. We as parents sometimes have a bad habit of trying to vicariously relive our younger days through the accomplishments of our childen. I know I was guilty of it at one time. That alone can be frustrating to our kids. Players, this is a big game for sure, but unlike popular opinion it may not end up being the biggest one for either of you. Not only could you be facing each other again in 3 or 4 weeks, which would immediately dwarf the significance of this one, but further down the line you COULD be playing for a state championship. However it goes Friday night, it's not the end of the world. Both teams will keep playing in week 11, and no matter who wins or by how much, the other one will have the same opportunity to advance. I remember the dejection when the Trojans lost at Crockett in the regular season last year, and then Crockett got upset in the 2nd round of the playoffs by Covington...and the Trojans end up representing Region 7 all the way to the state semi-finals. Play the game the way it was designed to be played Friday night...hard, tough and with sportsmanship. Win or lose, there should be even bigger games ahead THIS YEAR, so don't get too high or too low after it's all over...you'll both live to fight another day and have the chance to accomplish even greater things!!!!!

THEY done fired me up '08 ! Wouldn't be surprised to see #33 run 5 yds out of his way to RUN SMOOTH OVER SOMEBODY !

Yeah i talked to BA today and i said so what you think about that chalk line they drew on the ground. His exact words were "It doesn't bother me one bit. Just means ill have to shut them up." I hope all the Choctaws do their job tomorrow night and shut them up for good and let them get a big mouth full of that crow.

THEY done fired me up '08 ! Wouldn't be surprised to see #33 run 5 yds out of his way to RUN SMOOTH OVER SOMEBODY !

BA told me the two players he's gunning for if they happen to get in his way at any point. I'm not going to say their names cause when you hear a big pop and see who it is BA hit you'll know who it was.

Anyone that thinks this call was bs or illegal is outta their mind. Bowling had it called and he wouldnt have it in the playbook if was illegal ;nothing new, fancy nor illegal . DHS caught "em" off guard with Taylor in punter position like a pooch punt and threw for a 1st down which is all DHS wanted. CHOC73QB YOU REALLY THINK A CAV FAN IS GONNA TELL IT ANYWAY BUT THRU HIS EYES . The highly improved rebuilding CAVS have yall next week so you have another team thats after the DC DHS AND DC BOTH HAVE ONE GAME LEFT AFTER THIS FRIDAY they must win ,Granted DHS AND DC WILL BE PLAYING AT HOME FOR THE 1ST 2ND ROUNDS OF PLAYOFFS SHOULD THEY BOTH WIN. THATS NEITHER HERE NOR YONDER "THIS WEEK" AS DHS AND DC ARE PLAYING FOR THE REGION TITLE. KEEP IT CLEAN GUYS,FANS, PLAY, ROOT FOR YOUR TEAM WITH RESPECT, HEART DESIRE. The field will undoubtly be very wet,slippery causing miscues WHICH on any other night wouldnt happen. Lets All pull for Both Our teams to Continue on the Road To Success they have worked so hard to aquire ! STRAP "EM" UP TROJANS CHOCTAWS FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME IN THIS RIVARLY EVER . GO TROJANS ! GO CHOCTAWS !

I agree with you. I just wanted to hear what P.A. was rasin'sand about ! As far as keepin it clean, I can assure you that # 33 hasn't passed a cheap shot all year ! Neither have any other Choctaws at any game that I have seen ! They just bring it ! I realize we have Crockett next week as well, BUT........ I believe that you & I both have tried to keep the kids focused on one game at a time all year. that game THIS WEEK just happens to be the Trojans for US Choctaws ! So after Friday night regardless the outcome we then & ONLY then will focus on Crockett. We've (you & I) been on the same page most of the time, but runnin over MY Youngn's jersey in the parkin lot doesn't sit well with me ! Why single out one player ! There are 11+ Choctaws that have been on the field EVERY win OR loss this year ! These kids have played as a TEAM ! But you know ....... while writing this post it came to my mind that in a very warped way they are showin respect for # 33 ! He WILL be ready ! & He willl play clean..... BUT HE IS GONNA HIT SOME PEOPLE ! Take that to the Bank !