Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

you dont have to say their names cause B.A's big mouth already has,,,, bobby Ellis who has a pic of him pounding B.a last game and victor mcklin who coach macord at dyer county has offered a bounty on who ever hurt Vick will get 100 dollars, thats real classy the way you all dog me i would never put a bounty on a kid.

bobby is stronger and faster than B.a and he cant Stand it so he is gonna try to cheep shot him like a classy legends son would do

You wouldn't put a bounty on a guy

but you sure as heck will let a kid think that cheap-shotting a guy is honorable.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont have to say their names cause B.A's big mouth already has,,,, bobby Ellis who has a pic of him pounding B.a last game and victor mcklin who coach macord at dyer county has offered a bounty on who ever hurt Vick will get 100 dollars, thats real classy the way you all dog me i would never put a bounty on a kid.

bobby is stronger and faster than B.a and he cant Stand it so he is gonna try to cheep shot him like a classy legends son would do

56 YOUR TROJANS are what got his whoLe thing started runnin over jersies & PUttin chalk ljnes representin a body in the hallway with 33 on it. If you are a grown man, it would be best if you kept your comments about #33 to yourself ! I've seen both good & bad from you (Re # 33), but no one on here values your opinion much anyway ! B.A has kept pretty quiet about this game. I know as well as anybody cause I'm the has been that you referred to (in your signature cynical way) as the legend ! I can assure you that I can do more damage than your agitating @$$ can even dream up ! Not a threat...... Just a fact ! Now BACK OFF ! Look at any game film you want to & you won't find your so called "cheap shot" from B.A. Just Hard nosed football ! The events having taken place at your classy High School seem to lean more toward # 33 bein victimized by a cheap shot than delivering one !

Again I'm gonna say it would be best if you back off of this one !

56 YOUR TROJANS are what got his whoLe thing started runnin over jersies & PUttin chalk ljnes representin a body in the hallway with 33 on it. If you are a grown man, it would be best if you kept your comments about #33 to yourself ! I've seen both good & bad from you (Re # 33), but no one on here values your opinion much anyway ! B.A has kept pretty quiet about this game. I know as well as anybody cause I'm the has been that you referred to (in your signature cynical way) as the legend ! I can assure you that I can do more damage than your agitating @$$ can even dream up ! Not a threat...... Just a fact ! Now BACK OFF !

GET EM!!

56 YOUR TROJANS are what got his whoLe thing started runnin over jersies & PUttin chalk ljnes representin a body in the hallway with 33 on it. If you are a grown man, it would be best if you kept your comments about #33 to yourself ! I've seen both good & bad from you (Re # 33), but no one on here values your opinion much anyway ! B.A has kept pretty quiet about this game. I know as well as anybody cause I'm the has been that you referred to (in your signature cynical way) as the legend ! I can assure you that I can do more damage than your agitating @$$ can even dream up ! Not a threat...... Just a fact ! Now BACK OFF ! Look at any game film you want to & you won't find your so called "cheap shot" from B.A. Just Hard nosed football ! The events having taken place at your classy High School seem to lean more toward # 33 bein victimized by a cheap shot than delivering one !

Again I'm gonna say it would be best if you back off of this one !

ill see you tomarrow in trojan land

Honestly, it wouldn't hurt if Dyersburg did lose this game...They would not have a 10-0 mark on their back heading into the playoffs and wouldn't put them as the target everyone is aiming at...I see both teams coming out to play hard and I'm not quite sure DC has the athletes to hang with the Trojans in this one...however they have come in week after week after week and proved everyone wrong...Be ready for a slick field tomorrow night and may both teams come away injury free!

There is no doubt that this game is going to be a great game

Both are in the top 10 in the state.

But like I said before: Dyersburg's hype is way more than what they actually are.

And the same goes for B.A. Davis.

Lets go Chocs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wHY DON'T YOU ASK 08 IF B.A. asked for any of this ! This game ain't about him ! This game is about an opportunity for the CHOCTAW T-E-A-M (OF WHICH HE IS A PART) !

If you think that Dyersburg has a better education you should check out the state department of education website and check out the test scores and tell me who has the better education..especially this year!!! DOES THE WORD TARGET LIST MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!

Some facts from the State website mentioned by Choctaw08. In 2005 (which is the latest year for which info has been published),DCHS had an average composite ACT score of 19.4 and DHS had an average composite ACT score of 21.5. DHS also exceeded DCHS in Gateway and End of Course testing scores. All of the data confirms, however, that both schools do an excellent job of educating their students and preparing them for life after school. People in Dyersburg and Dyer County should be proud of both schools.

wHY DON'T YOU ASK 08 IF B.A. asked for any of this !

Don't worry about the things said on here about B.A. (If I read correctly, he's your son)...It shows that he's the star on the Choctaw football team and that Dyersburg is worried about him!!! I saw him play at the Dyersburg jamboree and he runs hard and effectively..Of course your cross town rival is going to talk all this mess but all this talk means nothing when the shoulder pads start popping...It's all about who wants it more!

Some facts from the State website mentioned by Choctaw08. In 2005 (which is the latest year for which info has been published),DCHS had an average composite ACT score of 19.4 and DHS had an average composite ACT score of 21.5. DHS also exceeded DCHS in Gateway and End of Course testing scores. All of the data confirms, however, that both schools do an excellent job of educating their students and preparing them for life after school. People in Dyersburg and Dyer County should be proud of both schools.

DHS has higher ranked ACT scores cause they test the smart people. I know you know what the target list is, but if you dont ill explain. If you are on it for 2 to 3 years the board of education comes in and takes over starting over new. Maybe they should do that.