Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 YOUR TROJANS are what got his whoLe thing started runnin over jersies & PUttin chalk ljnes representin a body in the hallway with 33 on it. If you are a grown man, it would be best if you kept your comments about #33 to yourself ! I've seen both good & bad from you (Re # 33), but no one on here values your opinion much anyway ! B.A has kept pretty quiet about this game. I know as well as anybody cause I'm the has been that you referred to (in your signature cynical way) as the legend ! I can assure you that I can do more damage than your agitating @$$ can even dream up ! Not a threat...... Just a fact ! Now BACK OFF ! Look at any game film you want to & you won't find your so called "cheap shot" from B.A. Just Hard nosed football ! The events having taken place at your classy High School seem to lean more toward # 33 bein victimized by a cheap shot than delivering one !

Again I'm gonna say it would be best if you back off of this one !

HAVE ANY OF YOU DC FANS SEEN THAT CHALK LINE OF B.A.? DIDN'T THINK SO!!!

AND MYYY GOSH! B.A. B.A. B.A. !!! I BELIEVE I REMEMBER SEEING ABOUT 4 DC POSTS TALKING ABOUT HOW DC WAS A T-E-A-M AND THAT THERE'S NO "I" IN TEAM!!! SOUNDS ABOUT LIKE THE ANDRE FLOWERS YEARS!!!

AND MYYY GOSH! B.A. B.A. B.A. !!! I BELIEVE I REMEMBER SEEING ABOUT 4 DC POSTS TALKING ABOUT HOW DC WAS A T-E-A-M AND THAT THERE'S NO "I" IN TEAM!!! SOUNDS ABOUT LIKE THE ANDRE FLOWERS YEARS!!!

well if you have a cell phone i would be glad to send you the chalk line as well as the jersey they ran over in the parking lot.

well if you have a cell phone i would be glad to send you the chalk line as well as the jersey they ran over in the parking lot.

Fans on both sides please stop this insanity. Nothing is going to be settled on here more than deciding who the bigger child is. Let this be settled on the field tomorrow night. All of you bad mouthing each other and these teenage boys are nothing short of embarrassing. Please stop with all the name calling.

Once again good luck to both teams.

Fans on both sides please stop this insanity. Nothing is going to be settled on here more than deciding who the bigger child is. Let this be settled on the field tomorrow night. All of you bad mouthing each other and these teenage boys are nothing short of embarrassing. Please stop with all the name calling.

Once again good luck to both teams.

I am a teenager. Therefor it is my right to be stupid and name call. It's just apart of my age. What else are teens good for?

I'm sure it's a tactic to get D'burg fired up and most likely there wasn't even any players involved. The student body gets pretty excited during homecoming week especially with the county rivalry.

If I were you as B.A.'s dad I would only look at this as respect. They know your son is a force and more importantly you should be proud that your son can shrug it off. It's only nonsense anyway and saturday morning it won't mean a thing. I'm a Trojan fan and am pretty excited about friday night along with everyone else but don't let some 15-18 year olds get your mind outta whack. I'm ready to see B.A. play and I want to see his skills friday night. I would be upset if he doesn't bring the wood a few times.

Go Trojans!

This thread has gone to squat with Nonsense posts . Come on yall letting 15-18 yr olds get your dander up. It wont mean one thing after the game except for the few that will post afterwards " I told you so", and that will be some so called adults too. Great responce about B.A. being the focal point of most classness posts the last few days . All these young men Deserve more RESPECT than this! TROJANS, CHOCTAWS SHOW US ALL A WELL PLAYED CLEAN GAME WITH CLASS,RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER. HOPEFULLY NO ONE WILL TAKE CHEAP SHOTS AT OTHER TEAMS PLAYERS , ONLY HARD=HITTING PLAYS with No Injuries to Anyone on Either Team. ALL DYER COUNTY should be Very Proud of Both Our Teams Wanting Nothing Less than the Best for DHS, DC remanider of their seasons !!! GO TROJANS !! GO CHOCTAWS !! WE ARE PROUD OD BOTH TEAMS !!

This thread has gone to squat with Nonsense posts . Come on yall letting 15-18 yr olds get your dander up. It wont mean one thing after the game except for the few that will post afterwards " I told you so", and that will be some so called adults too. Great responce about B.A. being the focal point of most classness posts the last few days . All these young men Deserve more RESPECT than this! TROJANS, CHOCTAWS SHOW US ALL A WELL PLAYED CLEAN GAME WITH CLASS,RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER. HOPEFULLY NO ONE WILL TAKE CHEAP SHOTS AT OTHER TEAMS PLAYERS , ONLY HARD=HITTING PLAYS with No Injuries to Anyone on Either Team. ALL DYER COUNTY should be Very Proud of Both Our Teams Wanting Nothing Less than the Best for DHS, DC remanider of their seasons !!! GO TROJANS !! GO CHOCTAWS !! WE ARE PROUD OD BOTH TEAMS !!

Bravo, well said.

BUT....... OH WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES ! If you wanna talk about makin noise ! Look back through this thread & read some of your Trojan Fans posts ! If he was non existent he was freeing up someone else because they double teamed him all night (last year) ! Maybe they will again ! Who knows ! BUT ...... I'm betting the Choctaw "D" might surprise you if you haven't seen them ! As for makin anybody look silly, I don't make "snide" comments like that ! But We SHALL SEE ! You fellow Trojan fans & the antics @ DHS during their homecoming week opened this can of worms ! If you read any of my previous posts you'll see that I have supported your Trojans every week & will again AFTER this week ! BUT ....... for now it is "GAME ON" !

Your wrong on him being double teamed last year because I have the game film at the house and I also played in the system and know that we used a zone blocking system. Linebackers are not double teamed in the system. He simply just did not make plays. Once again I am not saying that he isn't a good player but he has not done anything in the past against dyersburg.

As far as homecoming...well its homecoming and kids will be kids. BA is chalked out,etc etc beacuse he is the big name player for DC... I can promise you that if Andre Flowers was still playing then he would be the one chalked out everywhere and be getting all the attention.

[/quote

I can assure you of one thing neither B.A. or I wished any of this hype put on him. Nor did his teammates. The Choctaws have not won a SINGLE GAME as individuals. They have won as a team. DHS brought about all this hype. By your post I can gather that in fact the chalk line was there. B.A. could care less about all the attention/ hype. & It's nothing like the Andre years. The ball is spread around virtually every receiver & back on the field. THUS

T-E-A-M !