Riverdale at Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this week both teams will face completely different offenses than they did last night

both also run completely different offenses from each other

riverdale is a huge favorite not only has smyrna never beaten riverdale at smyrna they have never been in a game at halftime.

smyrna is beat up banged up and facing the giants

however thay have played a huge tough brentwood academy so at least they will know what to expect.

Be real cat. Riverdale will be lucky to stay on the field with that great explosive Smyrna offense. I hope our boys can keep it close. RIverdale wins 21 - 17

Be real cat. Riverdale will be lucky to stay on the field with that great explosive Smyrna offense. I hope our boys can keep it close. RIverdale wins 21 - 17

Oh PLEASE... Riverdales Defense has really starting playing well together!! last night they not only got to the QB but they were able to stop those long passes which is something they have been unable to do b4.. GREAT job Riverdale & i'm sure you will be just as prepared for Smyrna.. Coaches had done a TERRIFIC job getting u prepared for WC so there is no doubt they will have the WARRIORS prepared for Smyrna.. They played so well as a TEAM it was Great to watch!! Stay focused WARRIORS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> btw I hope Bdogg picks Smyrna as he has been wrong every other time lol /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

'If' and this is a big if Sonny has a game like he did last night then it will be interesting. NO, I don't really expect Sonny to have two bad weeks in a row. Kid is a much better player than he showed last night.

R'dale will test the Smyrna defense to the max though with its running game. Smyrna loads the box though and R'dale WILL show them that we DO have a passing game. What I will be interested in is how bad our defense wants to get to Sonny and force either errors or sacks. Last night they probably played their best game this year. Just need another effort like last night.

Warriors, it is the time to show folks you are "Region Champions"!

Oh PLEASE... Riverdales Defense has really starting playing well together!! last night they not only got to the QB but they were able to stop those long passes which is something they have been unable to do b4.. GREAT job Riverdale & i'm sure you will be just as prepared for Smyrna.. Coaches had done a TERRIFIC job getting u prepared for WC so there is no doubt they will have the WARRIORS prepared for Smyrna.. They played so well as a TEAM it was Great to watch!! Stay focused WARRIORS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> btw I hope Bdogg picks Smyrna as he has been wrong every other time lol /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Please read much sarcasim into my last post. Our defense has played well all year. I have all the confidence in the world that our defense will hold them.

now dont go out on a limb here!

when riverdale gets the tape from the smyrna lavergne game I am sure they will be very underwhelmed and so excited they will giggle.

Knowing this staff, I do not think last night's tape is the only one they will look at. Have a feeling last years playoff game will be viewed a few times.