10/26 Station Camp at White House

timbdp

Now Ben I have just gotten on here and made a couple of predictions. You are all bent out of shape and going on to the insults. I will not respond because I know if I do make a comment there will be a 1,000 White House fans that get on here tonight and start crying and complaining that I am being unfair and picking on a retarded kid /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAVE A GREAT WEEK & GO BISON!!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that the pressure of the possibility of a undefeated season along with the fact that White House WILL bring their "A" game . Station Camp will go down swinging. Just like # 1 Jo Byrns did last week against WH-Heritage. Pressure is hard to overcome, especially if you have not been there done that. My pick is WH by 7..........21 - 14 Go Devils. BIG BIG BIG game.

I doubt that about the pressure of going for a undefeated season. We almost had it last year, and after 1-9 the year before that, last year definitly had more pressure. And we played White House to go 9-0 and we all know how that turned out.

Not to say that the isn't there again, but we went through it last year with what I would consider a larger amount of pressure since people were waiting for us to go back to the 1-9 team we were in 05.

As for our defence being better or equal to Alcoa, I appreciate hearing good things about our defence, but that might be stretching it abit.

I doubt that about the pressure of going for a undefeated season. We almost had it last year, and after 1-9 the year before that, last year definitly had more pressure. And we played White House to go 9-0 and we all know how that turned out.

Not to say that the isn't there again, but we went through it last year with what I would consider a larger amount of pressure since people were waiting for us to go back to the 1-9 team we were in 05.

As for our defence being better or equal to Alcoa, I appreciate hearing good things about our defence, but that might be stretching it abit.

I was pretty surprised at Station Camp's strong defense. They don't just stop an offense, they put them on the ground. Moore is as fast and elusive as they come, and even though Payne and Dixon may be fast, Camp has defense that flocks to the ball and they can run down a reciever. I may be wrong about this game, but I don't think so. It don't matter to me one way or another. Right now all I'm thinking all I want is what another post said--for Region 4 represent by taking the four best teams to the playoffs and I am glad the Bison and Blue Devils are in the mix. Hopefully Greenbrier will at least be the caboose.

I was pretty surprised at Station Camp's strong defense. They don't just stop an offense, they put them on the ground. Moore is as fast and elusive as they come, and even though Payne and Dixon may be fast, Camp has defense that flocks to the ball and they can run down a reciever. I may be wrong about this game, but I don't think so. It don't matter to me one way or another. Right now all I'm thinking all I want is what another post said--for Region 4 represent by taking the four best teams to the playoffs and I am glad the Bison and Blue Devils are in the mix. Hopefully Greenbrier will at least be the caboose.

I'LL AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT OUR REGION REPRESENTING.I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE TO

SUMNER CO. TEAMS GO FAR INTO PLAYOFFS-IT SAYS A LOT FOR OUR CO. COMMUNITIES.HAVE YOU

SEEN WHAT OUR HEALTHY DEFENSE CAN DO?????

the stats speak for themself-bison defense is WAYYYY better. sc has allowed 10 points or less for 7 out of 8 teams this season.. the only team getting more points is hville. sc has 3 shutouts this season. sc allowed mc 54 yds, syc 45 yds, gb 135 yds THEY will NOT let you go anywhere.. sc takes full advantage of turnovers as well.

white house first off allowed dekalb 2 tds and 322 yards. they allowed mc 26 points & 245 yards and springfield 16 points and 313 yards. just compare the stats..

now wh has a descent offense but im not sure greenwade can beat johnson. but i think this will be a great game i say:

sc 21 wh 9

the stats speak for themself-bison defense is WAYYYY better. sc has allowed 10 points or less for 7 out of 8 teams this season.. the only team getting more points is hville. sc has 3 shutouts this season. sc allowed mc 54 yds, syc 45 yds, gb 135 yds THEY will NOT let you go anywhere.. sc takes full advantage of turnovers as well.

white house first off allowed dekalb 2 tds and 322 yards. they allowed mc 26 points & 245 yards and springfield 16 points and 313 yards. just compare the stats..

now wh has a descent offense but im not sure greenwade can beat johnson. but i think this will be a great game i say:

sc 21 wh 9

Congratulations, #1 It was 41-6 @ halftime vs. Macon Co. and our coaches have a lil somethin called class, and the subs came in. #2 VS. Dekalb it was 30-0 @ halftime and the subs came in. #3 We beat Sycamore 40-3, so once againn the subs came in at halftime. So ur post means ZERO! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congratulations, #1 It was 41-6 @ halftime vs. Macon Co. and our coaches have a lil somethin called class, and the subs came in. #2 VS. Dekalb it was 30-0 @ halftime and the subs came in. #3 We beat Sycamore 40-3, so once againn the subs came in at halftime. So ur post means ZERO! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ben, do you really think SC doesn't sub?