Big Game On The Creekbank FCS @ TROUSDALE

yjacket

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOMECOMING??? A game like this and its homecoming for TC. I bet some plans got changed. Clint needs the time to pump up the boys. Not have them grinnin at girls in prom dresses on mid field. Did the players practice for homecoming events also?

Now to FC...... Whats TC saying here? Scheduling you for Homecoming. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now thats what I call putting the monkey into play...... GV had MJCS. Take no chances. For example, who did FC have for homecoming? Advice for FC....Dont tear the paper and walk out onto the field. Memories are made out of that. Monterey didnt take kindly to it. Niether will TC. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now I KNOW this is going to be a real game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah MO$$, just so happen it fell in FCs lap.. you know, It's that time of the yr. got to get all pertty'd up. not to worry, coach will have'em ready.

HOMECOMING??? A game like this and its homecoming for TC. I bet some plans got changed. Clint needs the time to pump up the boys. Not have them grinnin at girls in prom dresses on mid field. Did the players practice for homecoming events also?

When FCS visited TC in 05 it was their homecomming too. I think Clint uses it more as a motivation than letting it get the boys distracted. If you drill it into their head enough of "You do not want to lose on your homecomming game in front of all the past players and fans do you?". You drill that into their head enough and they won't think about anything else.

When FCS visited TC in 05 it was their homecomming too. I think Clint uses it more as a motivation than letting it get the boys distracted. If you drill it into their head enough of "You do not want to lose on your homecomming game in front of all the past players and fans do you?". You drill that into their head enough and they won't think about anything else.

You hit the nail on the head right there!!! You can't lose the homecoming game that would be awful!!! Should be a big crowd and lots of excitement. I can't wait GO JACKETS WHIP THEM POSSUMTOWNERS!!!!

If we get that far I think we can dig you one up. Let's see if we can make it out of the first round this year first /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No worries zoneman there's a whole lot of football to play before then. But just in case i need a XXL.lol Do me a favor and lay it on Temple friday night. They deserve everything they get, a fine bunch of people there i tell ya!!!!!!! Go pirates i hope to meet ya down the road before to long hopefully around thanksgiving weekend.

No worries zoneman there's a whole lot of football to play before then. But just in case i need a XXL.lol Do me a favor and lay it on Temple friday night. They deserve everything they get, a fine bunch of people there i tell ya!!!!!!! Go pirates i hope to meet ya down the road before to long hopefully around thanksgiving weekend.

Hey i kinda like Temple, of course we beat them by 50 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats on your girl making the court!!!! I think i just figured you out and the name suits you to a tee. I've seen you putt!

Thanks on the congrats. I figured someone would guess it. Those 3 & 4 putts will kill your score, when it takes you 3 to 4 strokes just to get to the green. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> (It's pretty bad aint it)?

Go Jackets! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well i gues ole possumtowner will try and git de ole body up and going for de big game t-morrow. Jest a small piece of my advice to dem Gmen who r spending alot of precious time on dis here thread, youins better be ready for dem boys from mayor jennings town.......be awful and i do mean awful to see dem boys singing the color of their jerseys after gettin whooped by da 7-1 h2o boys........yep that is a bold per diction by ole possumtowner so youins get back overdair on your thread and talk.

Our game here will come down to who has da bigest heart and who wants it da most. I hate to say dis but dem boys in green has to overcome da poor playcalling and win dis un here on dire on. Yep i bin holdin dat in for some days now and i come out and said it. Dis here green coach is gonna have to let dat Maasen boy throw dat tater and quit runin dat ball evry darn play.

Well i gues ole possumtowner will try and git de ole body up and going for de big game t-morrow. Jest a small piece of my advice to dem Gmen who r spending alot of precious time on dis here thread, youins better be ready for dem boys from mayor jennings town.......be awful and i do mean awful to see dem boys singing the color of their jerseys after gettin whooped by da 7-1 h2o boys........yep that is a bold per diction by ole possumtowner so youins get back overdair on your thread and talk.

Our game here will come down to who has da bigest heart and who wants it da most. I hate to say dis but dem boys in green has to overcome da poor playcalling and win dis un here on dire on. Yep i bin holdin dat in for some days now and i come out and said it. Dis here green coach is gonna have to let dat Maasen boy throw dat tater and quit runin dat ball evry darn play.

Maybe FC will have better luck than last week with the pass. Them Gmen had that QB running for his life. Finally nailed him several times. It aint easy to chunk the pass with linemen closing in for the hit. By the way. GV got the hard head and tried to run most of the time on TC. Passes were working. Just wanted to prove they could run on them with the box stacked. Better not make that mistake. Chunk the pill or go sit home and watch the rest play. Clint has them swarming for the run.

Precious time wasted??? Them waterwings aint talking much. They have beaten a cripple TC team 2 years running. They know that. But TC aint cripple anymore. They are always healed for GV and FC. Plus they got their timing down later in the season. The playoffs are going to be head bangers for sure. AGAIN! Question is can FC get there?

So dont waste your precious time in here. Go pump up them Commanders for a win.