Big Game On The Creekbank FCS @ TROUSDALE

yjacket

I really appreciate that. I tell you what I love more than anything are those tater babies. Those things are really good. Why don't you go with me to the game? I am wanting someone to go with me. I just love watching games on The Creekbank. It is truly one of the best high school football environments in this state. I am not a Trousdale fan, but watching games there is alot of fun.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really appreciate that. I tell you what I love more than anything are those tater babies. Those things are really good. Why don't you go with me to the game? I am wanting someone to go with me. I just love watching games on The Creekbank. It is truly one of the best high school football environments in this state. I am not a Trousdale fan, but watching games there is alot of fun.

I tell you what i have my on tradition and people that i go to the games with. you are more than welcome to come and walk the fence with me and the rest of the jacket faithful. Just look for me i'll be the good looking one in purple.lol Thanks for the invite though.

I may just do that. Will Ole3Putt and Grunt be walking the fence with you? These two are also Living Legends in my opinion.

I have an idea. Ole3Putt, Grunt and #1Jacket Fan need to have a tag team exhibition wrestling match at halftime with FCSprideatUT, possumtowner and cumminscommanders. The loser must jump in the creek and then bow down to everyone. FCSprideatUT may not even show up for this one. I think he may be skeered and stay in Knoxville.

I may just do that. Will Ole3Putt and Grunt be walking the fence with you? These two are also Living Legends in my opinion.

I have an idea. Ole3Putt, Grunt and #1Jacket Fan need to have a tag team exhibition wrestling match at halftime with FCSprideatUT, possumtowner and cumminscommanders. The loser must jump in the creek and then bow down to everyone. FCSprideatUT may not even show up for this one. I think he may be skeered and stay in Knoxville.

I'm game i don't know about the other boys but i'm in. Any oppurtunity to whip up on some commanders just hollar. Well all but that one that goes shirtless carrying that flag. I may be a little leary of him!!!! No i'm just joking fcspride and possumtowner seem like pretty intelligent posters i'd hate too hurt em. They do a good job of supporting there team every week and usually make for some pretty interresting reading. That is a good question though are you coming down this week pride or are you going to the ut usc game?

#1 Jacket Fan,

Do you know of any radio station that carries the game over the internet? I was going to try to make this game, but will be out of town. Thanks for the info.

Leon we only have an AM station that carries our games but i don't know if carries it on the internet. The staion is 1090 am you could give the station a call and they could tell you all the info that you need. The announcers are good it is one of the best that i've heard highschool wise. Cheese and mr. carey do a good job. The station is located here in Hartsville so you could just call information and get the number. Sorry i couldn't tell you more!!

The Grunt will be in the bleachers on the 50, about 5 rows up. I'm an old retired Army 'Nam vet...hand to hand

combat at half time sounds good to me, LOL. Actually, it's been 40 yrs. since I did that!

Maybe we can all meet up at half time for a chat. Have a safe trip up & back, and enjoy your return visit

to the Creekbank. With two Legends on the sideline, we just might make the 10 o'clock news!

GO JACKETS!!!

That is a good question though are you coming down this week pride or are you going to the ut usc game?

I have student tickets on the 25 yard line for the game. Although I don't know much point in going since for the 6th year in a row the Vols are out of the SEC title race before it is even November. I'm not asking to win a National Championship or an SEC title here, I just wish we fans of UT had a reason to even watch the second half of the season There isn't even any hope, no reason to hang in suspense, Season over, the best they can hope for is mediocrity yet again. Right now the only reason to even watch the rest of the season is just to see if we can even make a bowl game and then get outcoached in it... like the past few years.

That being said, I will be going to the South Carolina game and will probably not be going to the Friendship vs. Trousdale game. Hope that the halftime wrestling match goes ok.

The Grunt will be in the bleachers on the 50, about 5 rows up. I'm an old retired Army 'Nam vet...hand to hand

combat at half time sounds good to me, LOL. Actually, it's been 40 yrs. since I did that!

Maybe we can all meet up at half time for a chat. Have a safe trip up & back, and enjoy your return visit

to the Creekbank. With two Legends on the sideline, we just might make the 10 o'clock news!

GO JACKETS!!!

Come on gman i know you've got some fight left in ya! It sounds kinda fun but man would it hurt the next day I ain't as young as i used to be either. Maybe we should just leave it to the youngsters to fight it out on the field.it might save us a trip to riteaid. After me,you and 3putt got through with riteaid they would be sold out of heating pads,sportscreme and ben-gay. For real though gman whats your take on this game.