Big Game On The Creekbank FCS @ TROUSDALE

yjacket

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got nothin but love for you guys, but I want to see a region title back in Gordonsville, if I root for you guys, then that's like me rooting against a region title, and I can't do that, lol. You see where I'm coming from.

Yeah, I understand . clearly "Crystal".. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, I understand . clearly "Crystal".. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on 3putt whats an old guy like you doing on these boards at this time of night? Come on man you need your rest for your big golf game in the morning. Lol just kidding man i'm already excited about this game i wish we were playing tommorrow. I hope these younguns can make a go of this thing. How special would that be after the way this year started?

I got nothin but love for you guys, but I want to see a region title back in Gordonsville, if I root for you guys, then that's like me rooting against a region title, and I can't do that, lol. You see where I'm coming from.

Oh come on bishop after i came over and cheered y'all on tonight your gonna be like that!! Oh and by the way i saw you tonight i meant to come over and introduce myself but i got preoccupied with the ballgame. I was the exremely good looking one with the purple hat on.lol

Good luck to the tigers against h20town and the rest of the season i hope we meet again.

Come on 3putt whats an old guy like you doing on these boards at this time of night? Come on man you need your rest for your big golf game in the morning. Lol just kidding man i'm already excited about this game i wish we were playing tommorrow. I hope these younguns can make a go of this thing. How special would that be after the way this year started?

I know jacket, I'm paying for now...Those jackets have really showed a lot of heart, determination and a strive to get better & better as each week passes. as young as we are, I like what i'm seeing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh come on bishop after i came over and cheered y'all on tonight your gonna be like that!! Oh and by the way i saw you tonight i meant to come over and introduce myself but i got preoccupied with the ballgame. I was the exremely good looking one with the purple hat on.lol

Good luck to the tigers against h20town and the rest of the season i hope we meet again.

I saw a lot of you fellas tonight decked out in your Jacket gear. It was nice to see you guys out there. Good luck to you guys next week, but I gotta hope FC can take you guys out and open the door for a region title back in G-ville. Plus, I got family on the team at FC so it's kinda like I am forced to root for them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Really torn here - I don't know who I want to see win this one the most. As a G'ville fan I know I should want to see FCS win because that would put the Tigers in a better position. But at the same time - part of me would like to see TC win it because I'd really love to have a shot at G'Ville and TC back on the creekbank and see a different outcome.

Tigers got to break the jinx!

Either way - this is going to be one heck of a game.

C'mon Tigers - beat H2O town!

Just hit me this morning,

FCS is two fumbles away from being undefeated in the district.

Fumble on the 3 at Monterey, Giving Gordonsville the ball back on the 5.

Not a knock on the young men who fumbled they were both trying to make plays.

Just proving a point that this team has talent the injury bug and breaks have just been

hard to overcome.

I know if its and buts were candy and nuts yada yada yada.

Also getting beat by 2A DCA is nothing to be ashamed of they beat #1 Goodpasture last night.

Keep your heads up Green you just have to go out and take care of business on Friday Night.

The JCS team that you played in the Boro last year got backed in the corner and we know how their season

turned out.

It is your time to come out full of fire and play like you have a point to prove.