Big Game On The Creekbank FCS @ TROUSDALE

yjacket

Look for the lights beaming this Fri. from the Creekbank at John Kerr Field as you pass through Hartsvegas. It will be that "ole Creekbank Magic". The Jackets have pulled it together and are playing well. The hometown crowd is a plus for the purple and gold this coming Fri. Everyone come and support this young athletes. Clint may pull some plays from the Jim B. Satterfield Book of Classic Football Plays

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for the lights beaming this Fri. from the Creekbank at John Kerr Field as you pass through Hartsvegas. It will be that "ole Creekbank Magic". The Jackets have pulled it together and are playing well. The hometown crowd is a plus for the purple and gold this coming Fri. Everyone come and support this young athletes. Clint may pull some plays from the Jim B. Satterfield Book of Classic Football Plays

if there is one thing i've noticed the last few games is this team is coming together very fast and will definately put a hat on you. if fcs can't play physical ball for 4 qts,they will be in trouble. hit cunningham one time and don't wrap up like you did against gville and your in for a long nite. i think tc wins comfortably.

tc-28

fcs-12

FC has gotten off to a rough start this year given the amount of injuried players we've had. Coach Mac's had to shuffle so many players around, it's hard to keep up with who is playing where.

The boys have gotten themselves in a tight spot, they have to win! They will come out with everything they've got to win Friday night!! They are hungry!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Trousdale put's an ole fashened "butt whuppin'" on FC Friday night. TC by 3 TDs

Thanks, Zone. Hope you're right. This one is a toss up for me, but I'll be hoping the Jackets pull it off. Go get 'em Jackets.

Congrats on your win Friday, although it hurt my little girl's feelings (she's 7 and attends Silverdale). We told her you can't just stop playing because you're ahead - you're supposed to try and stop the other team. Great venue for the game.

I'll be checking the scores from Chatt, so anyone please post scores for me. Is there WIFI at the Creekbank yet? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Absolute barn burner. This is for all the marbles. FC is in a must win situation. Both teams have good kickers. They are both capable of 50 yd field goals. I look for a couple in this game. The pressure for both teams to win is on. I think Clint will pull out all the stops, the TC line will be cutting all night to slow the rush. Both teams are not much into passing. So it will be a physical running game. FC will have to depend on Rickaway more than 8 carries. Even though TC will be keying him. Cant save him in this game. If FC wants to win, Rickaway is gonna have to duck that shoulder and hit somebody to get a few extra yards. If TC wants to win they best not let Rickaway get in the open field. Catch him before he gets up to speed. Wish I could be there. But I have to be with my Tigers in Watertown. I will be checking the score. Have a safe game.

Absolute barn burner. This is for all the marbles. FC is in a must win situation. Both teams have good kickers. They are both capable of 50 yd field goals. I look for a couple in this game. The pressure for both teams to win is on. I think Clint will pull out all the stops, the TC line will be cutting all night to slow the rush. Both teams are not much into passing. So it will be a physical running game. FC will have to depend on Rickaway more than 8 carries. Even though TC will be keying him. Cant save him in this game. If FC wants to win, Rickaway is gonna have to duck that shoulder and hit somebody to get a few extra yards. If TC wants to win they best not let Rickaway get in the open field. Catch him before he gets up to speed. Wish I could be there. But I have to be with my Tigers in Watertown. I will be checking the score. Have a safe game.

tc win bye 3 tds

I am going to come back to the creekbank for this game. I enjoyed the game earlier between Trousdale and Gordonsville so I am coming back again. Ole3Putt, I am going to go back over to that Yellowjacket Nest and eat again before the game. I enjoyed those tator babies last time. You guys are right, anytime you have a Living Legend walking the sideline you have a chance to win. The young lads from Trousdale will get after the young whipper snappers from FCS. I was very surprised last week at how few carries #32 had in that game.

I am going to come back to the creekbank for this game. I enjoyed the game earlier between Trousdale and Gordonsville so I am coming back again. Ole3Putt, I am going to go back over to that Yellowjacket Nest and eat again before the game. I enjoyed those tator babies last time. You guys are right, anytime you have a Living Legend walking the sideline you have a chance to win. The young lads from Trousdale will get after the young whipper snappers from FCS. I was very surprised last week at how few carries #32 had in that game.

They were saving him for the jackets. Didnt want to get him hurt, playing TC next. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . Nah , I expected to see more of him than 8 touches. Maybe he was sick????? Heard someone was wasting groceries at the game. Didnt see who. They best use him this week or they will be observing instead of playing in the playoffs.

I think the kicking game will be a big issue in this game. It hurt GV. That kid at FC has a leg. Also I think penalties will play a big part of it also. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />