Mt.Juliet@Clarksville

Golfendude

Mt. Juliet has no local radio game coverage, the Wilson County station covers Lebanon High. Is there a broadcast from a Clarksville station? If so, which station?

Eddie, i checked in the paper did not see a broadcast. That does not mean that some local station still might pick it up. They usually read these boards and put there links up. You would think MJ would be here to broadcast it back home. Someone should pop up something before game time if its out there.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, stuck in an airport again (NYC) but have no fear the Bears will prevail! I heard that 1,100 students were at the 'cool schools' rally at 4 am this morning...wow! Go to the game folks and cheer the Bears to Victory.

I have made my prediction already but here is how the Bears will do it: Balanced O that will find a way to score...a underated D that will shut down Clarksville and the SpecT's will score....

And nobody will tell me who/how they are going to stop the Bears!

Play hard and good health to all!

Go Bears!

n

Man, stuck in an airport again (NYC) but have no fear the Bears will prevail! I heard that 1,100 students were at the 'cool schools' rally at 4 am this morning...wow! Go to the game folks and cheer the Bears to Victory.

I have made my prediction already but here is how the Bears will do it: Balanced O that will find a way to score...a underated D that will shut down Clarksville and the SpecT's will score....

And nobody will tell me who/how they are going to stop the Bears!

Play hard and good health to all!

Go Bears!

n

Hey don't miss your flight because of this one MJ.. We'll tell you how we are going to stop the Bears after we stop them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to both teams on a injury free game.

I think you should just thank your lucky stars that you had the officiating crew that you did

PLEASE don't tarnish a good win with CRAP! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow, just landed and congrats to Clarksville . Must be some kind of back story here...need some details!Congrats Cville...Go Bears!

Our D shut you down in the 2nd half and we won.. Like i new we would..

I think you should just thank your lucky stars that you had the officiating crew that you did

you're an idiot if you think thats why mj lost, the calls were going both ways. the off pass interf was a good call and when chs fumbled on the fake punt, it was clear he was down but they still ruled fumble. calls leaned toward mj if anyone

you're an idiot if you think thats why mj lost, the calls were going both ways. the off pass interf was a good call and when chs fumbled on the fake punt, it was clear he was down but they still ruled fumble. calls leaned toward mj if anyone

chs2timer don't even acknowledge there crap like that.. WE WON.. and that's it.. Bears have a good team just not good enough for the CATS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

chs2timer don't even acknowledge there crap like that.. WE WON.. and that's it.. Bears have a good team just not good enough for the CATS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good enough to beat the cats=yes. Good enough to beat the cats and Clarksville grown zebras=no. Hopefully will see you again in the playoffs with more neutral zebras. Still a good CHS team and will give you credit for that. Can't say that for the officiating crew.