Camden v.s. Stewart County

Ctownfootball

camden will run this game from the flip of the quarter, it will not be a (we hit them hard and stuck with them) like we heard after the huntingdon sc game it will be a, wow camden is good, kind of game....camden will have the title and will roll on into playoffs winning....good luck lions we'r pullin for ya

Camden: 47

Stewart Co: 6

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If SC wins they will have the best overall record and will win the tiebreaker against H and C. I don't believe it's going to happen, but who knows?

But look at who they've played versus whom Camden has played,MILAN,TRENTON-PEABODY,MARTIN-WESTVIEW,JACKSON NORTHSIDE !!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" This is why Coach scheduled these teams for us to play...to make us better !!! My Lions were a little down in the dumps after the loss to Jackson N.,but come Monday,they will focus at the task at hand,and that is... to win another Region Championship. They've not taked any team lightly this year,and they're not gonna to start now /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> Should be a good game,and as always,I'm going with my Lions to bring home that Region Champ title again!!! GO BIG BLACK!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

WHEN DID WAVERLY PEOPLE AND CAMDEN BECOME SUCH GREAT ALLIES?

MAYBE THATS WHY CAMDEN OWNS WAVERLY NOW,I GUESS WHEN YOU CAN'T BEAT EM YOU JOINEM.

Well its like this. He is just tellin it like its gonna be. SC may have stuck with Huntingdon but they won't hang with Camden. These young men have been playing some great teams as was said earlier. Just out of curiosity who has SC played other than a good Huntingdon team? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" 1a teams make your record look good but they don't help you win big games like the ones the Rebels are gonna be in this friday. The Rebels can only hope not to be laughed out of Historic Wright Field, which they probably will anyway. The Camden Lions have had too many heart breakers this season, and you can bet they aren't about to lose to a bunch of SC Rebels who seem to have forgot who their playing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> With that out of the way Good luck to both teams.

Well its like this. He is just tellin it like its gonna be. SC may have stuck with Huntingdon but they won't hang with Camden. These young men have been playing some great teams as was said earlier. Just out of curiosity who has SC played other than a good Huntingdon team? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" 1a teams make your record look good but they don't help you win big games like the ones the Rebels are gonna be in this friday. The Rebels can only hope not to be laughed out of Historic Wright Field, which they probably will anyway. The Camden Lions have had too many heart breakers this season, and you can bet they aren't about to lose to a bunch of SC Rebels who seem to have forgot who their playing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> With that out of the way Good luck to both teams.

Hahahaha man ya'll get crazy over highschool football, and Camden is a good team and the Rebels or an OK team, when has a team from the teams we've played in our region made it to state? Camden your great my hat has been off to u for a long time, but u don't have to belittle people to make urself feel good. Some young men will do battle friday night for the title and nobody expected that this would be the Title game! but it is and as a fan of the Rebs I want a win and i hope my guys get one, but if not it doesn't mean im gonna look at them any different, they have had a great season and were just showing some recognition to these guys because they've worked hard and your going to make fun of some teenager players who love the game? man ya'll are some "GREAT"people! Good Luck to both teams friday i hope the seniors have a great homecoming and it's fun because that's what football is! Good Luck to Camden and Good Luck to the REBS! i hope the Rebs win because i support them for wins and losses like a fan and fellow player! Have Fun SENIORS it's your last regular season game you'll never live this again! Leave it all out on the field and i promise u, u will be satisfied no matter what! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Predictions:

Rebels-31

Lions-28

First of all i dont even see how you sc fans think you can win...ITS CAMDEN...they have played probably the best schools in 2a and one of the best in 4a. SC played them little rinky dink teams in 1a and now yall think yall can beat a high octane team such as camden...im from adamsville and we have played both teams...when we played stewart county we should have won just because we was the better team although it didnt show it on the scoreboard. Stewart could barely get anything going on offense against adamsvilles defense and thats a majority of sophmores and juniors. Now lets see what happens when you have a Senior Captain like Moose Horton and abunch of hungry lions ready to play. I think Coach Ward will run the score up on yall.one because its homecoming and two just to show stewart county they are no where near the level of camden..Im sayin the score will be 55-7

First of all i dont even see how you sc fans think you can win...ITS CAMDEN...they have played probably the best schools in 2a and one of the best in 4a. SC played them little rinky dink teams in 1a and now yall think yall can beat a high octane team such as camden...im from adamsville and we have played both teams...when we played stewart county we should have won just because we was the better team although it didnt show it on the scoreboard. Stewart could barely get anything going on offense against adamsvilles defense and thats a majority of sophmores and juniors. Now lets see what happens when you have a Senior Captain like Moose Horton and abunch of hungry lions ready to play. I think Coach Ward will run the score up on yall.one because its homecoming and two just to show stewart county they are no where near the level of camden..Im sayin the score will be 55-7

Coach Ward is way to classy for that...but I would not be suprised if the freshman team ran it up on them....can't really help that!!!!! Good luck to both teams......have an injury free game leading into the playoffs!!!!!

Thanks for the support from A'Ville...we appreciate it... although there is no way that Coach Ward will ever run the score up on anyone. Camden is not overlooking Stewart co and with it being homecoming week and after such a huge, brutal battle against North Side, the Lions will have to fight to not let this be a let-down kind of game. The Rebs are obviously a much improved, hungry team looking to make a name for themselves by taking down a winning program like Camden, but I just can't see the coaches allowing the region championship to slip through their fingers after the battles they have been through all season. I think this week, Camden makes a statement in preparation for what Coach Ward's goals have been all season...another region championship AND a long run into the playoffs. Go LIONS!

Hahahaha man ya'll get crazy over highschool football, and Camden is a good team and the Rebels or an OK team, when has a team from the teams we've played in our region made it to state?

Hmmm...I believe Huntingdon made it to state in 2003 and 2004...and actually WON it in 2003 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="