Camden v.s. Stewart County

Ctownfootball

Hey Lions4ever, Thanks for the words of encouragement for the SC Rebels. SC knows that they have a very tough and discplined team to play Friday night. Iam hoping for a good old fashion slober knocker game, with NO injuries on either side of the ball. The only thing that I hate about Friday night is that I wil not be there to watch this one (have to work). Good luck to both teams. When this game is over (win or lose) when the play offs start SC will be pulling for the lions.

What are the Rowdy Rebel crowd going to do without you Friday night??? We're going to miss you and I know the boys are going to miss hearing you in the crowd. The "spirit fingers" won't be the same.

Good luck to both teams and hope everyone walks away injury free. GO REBS!!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW what hype this game is getiin. I cant beleive there is already 6 pages to this thread, but I gotta say I'm looking forward to this one. I haven't seen the newly Renaisanced Rebels play this year, but I've heard that they don't quit and I hope that's the case cause I wanna see some hard hitting action this week. The Camden Lions will be back to normal with Berry back in the lineup which adds a huge factor to the Lions' O. Does SC have anymore injured players out or are most of thiers back now?

You are right 80Reb it won't be the same Fri w/o JBuch. But WHAT A YEAR we've had supporting our awesome boys huh? Spirit fingers, towels, air horns, cow bells, tailgating and road trips. Oh and the Rally Hats! Shall I post a pic or do you boys want to remain anonymous? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> (Just kiddin)

REBELS...just remember

"No one can make you feel inferior unless you let them." Go for it, we're with you all the way!

Hey wait! Don't tell em to leave ...I haven't gotten my autograph yet! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

But seriously....Camden was once (not too many years ago) just like Stewart Co. We were cellar dwellars and everyone's homecoming until Coach Ward came and built the program into what it is today. A program that has earned respect through hard work, dedication and knock -your- teeth- out, smash- mouth, take -no- prisoners -and leave -it- all -on -the -field football. We went to the playoffs as a 4 seed in 2003 and nearly knocked off #1 seed Lewis co. Did anyone take us seriously? Nope. Went 11-2 in 2004 and played in the Quarterfinals against state runner-up Huntingdon...were people believers? Nah uh, not yet. Finally in 2005 folks started to see that the Lions weren't going to be just a flash in the pan, and began to believe that this was going to be a great program for years to come. Stewart Co is making strides no doubt and have done what people would have thought was impossible at the beginning of the season...made the playoffs. Guys, you have to earn respect...it's not going to be given just because you've had a very good season so far against what most consider sub-par teams. Respect comes with consistent success, so just keep doing what you're doing and build from there. Enjoy your success and be proud. I know when the playoffs roll around, we'll be rooting for the Rebels as loud as the Stewart Co folks, but until then there is another Region Championship on the line for the Lions, and it's a Lion-Eat-Rebel-World out there. See ya Friday Nite /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GREAT post,could not have said it any better lions4ever !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I've been there with the Lions through thick and thin,and let me tell you,this group of young men deserve every recognition that they get !!! We've got your back boys this Friday night !! Do hope for an injury free game,can't say that enough !! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

GREAT post,could not have said it any better lions4ever !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I've been there with the Lions through thick and thin,and let me tell you,this group of young men deserve every recognition that they get !!! We've got your back boys this Friday night !! Do hope for an injury free game,can't say that enough !! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oh! Yeah Lions And SC We've Seen Ya'lls Offense

Hey 80REB and REBELMOM, The I may not be there in person, but I will be there in spirit. Since I will not be there my side kick will have to take up my slack. The rally hat boy's will remain nameless at this time. 80REB you will have to take control of the spirit fingers. Trust me I will be a complete wreck until someone calls and let me know about the game. REBEL FANS stay behind our team and the coaching staff and let them know we are there. Like most of the posters on here , we all pray for no injuries on either side of the ball. Rebels stay focused because we all know Camden will be ready. Good luck to both teams in this game and in the playoffs.

GO REBS.

Hey 80REB and REBELMOM, The I may not be there in person, but I will be there in spirit. Since I will not be there my side kick will have to take up my slack. The rally hat boy's will remain nameless at this time. 80REB you will have to take control of the spirit fingers. Trust me I will be a complete wreck until someone calls and let me know about the game. REBEL FANS stay behind our team and the coaching staff and let them know we are there. Like most of the posters on here , we all pray for no injuries on either side of the ball. Rebels stay focused because we all know Camden will be ready. Good luck to both teams in this game and in the playoffs.

GO REBS.

Man ya'll know i (caleb austin) would love to be at this game chantin my tail off but im in TX chillin! but keep it up with the Rowdy Rebels i hope to hear ya'll since i left that! o yea i'll be at 1 Basketball game this year, the first game against houston county so i'll chant that one up aight! but anyways back to f-ball, Rebs u just have to be QUICK off the ball, to the ball, and just straight up QUICK because they are fast all around, just stay low and drive ur feet, and play smart and u have a good shot (hopefully), but i trust in ya'll to play ur hearts out! keep it up! GO REBS!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Stewart Co. has a better chance of blowing out a light bulb than beating Camden

Stewart Co. had more of a shot at beating Huntington than they will Camden

Camden-----42

Stewart co---0

you don't know your donut from a hole in the ground...huntingdon beat camden everywhere except on the scoreboard...the difference between mustangs/camden? 5 fumbles by mustangs