Bledsoe and Cannon

warrior4ever

I am going to go ahead and put my prediction out there now. BLEDSOE WINS. Bledsoe is heading to the playoffs and comes in to this one with 2 big wins behind them and will use this game to tune up for the first round. Cannon comes in after another close loss, and will do exactly what I stated they would do tonight...they will lose. Cannon has a long tradition of losing and that is what they will do next week. I am not saying that in time they can't learn to win and a program could not be built there, but they are doing exactly what I said they would do...they are losing and next week that streak will continue for them just as Bledsoe's streak will continue. Bottom line...Bledsoe Wins!

Go Warriors!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess all our folks here in Bledsoe are still celebrating about making the playoffs and the folks over at Cannon are just now realizing what kind of team they actually have. Oh well, there is at least 1 old Warrior already excited about the next game, and I am sure a bunch more will be as soon as they have come down from last nights victory. Or maybe its just hard to get too excited about playing Cannon. Anyway, lets here it Warrior fans...how big will this blowout be?

Go Warriors!

I guess all our folks here in Bledsoe are still celebrating about making the playoffs and the folks over at Cannon are just now realizing what kind of team they actually have. Oh well, there is at least 1 old Warrior already excited about the next game, and I am sure a bunch more will be as soon as they have come down from last nights victory. Or maybe its just hard to get too excited about playing Cannon. Anyway, lets here it Warrior fans...how big will this blowout be?

Go Warriors!

How do you really think we are going to blow any team out the biggest margin of victory we have had this year is the sequatchie game and that wasnt really a blowout, and cannon co is a whole lot better than sequatchie so no blowout this week! Lets just hope for the win, We have got to quit giving up the big play and we need to throw more of the quick hitter passes instead of taking shots downfield, also watson needs to hit the hole harder instead of trying to make cut behind the line! Just a few little things can help big time! By no means we a not a powerhouse but we are an improving team! I think bledsoe wins a close one by 2.

How do you really think we are going to blow any team out the biggest margin of victory we have had this year is the sequatchie game and that wasnt really a blowout, and cannon co is a whole lot better than sequatchie so no blowout this week! Lets just hope for the win, We have got to quit giving up the big play and we need to throw more of the quick hitter passes instead of taking shots downfield, also watson needs to hit the hole harder instead of trying to make cut behind the line! Just a few little things can help big time! By no means we a not a powerhouse but we are an improving team! I think bledsoe wins a close one by 2.

I've watched the team pratice from the very start this year. In 100 degree weather and they have really pushed hard for what they have accomplished so far this year. We don't have to be a blow out team, just a winning team...

BLEDSOE BY 8.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think your right.....it will be close.....but by a little more than 2.....Warriors by a TD.....GO BIG BLUE!!!!.....THE REAL WARRIORS OF THE VALLEY!!!!

I am really happy with the improvments this team has made since the beggining of the season! If you would have ask me after the whitwell scrimmage and the jamboree & after the polk co game i wouldnt have predicted 2 wins if any and i dont want to get on here and say a 4-6 or a 5-5 season is a lot to brag about but the fact is it is a good start for a new coach and a new scheme! I want to see more support from our fans and the pride level lifted to a new level then we will see more kids out for football and with that comes depth and with that comes more wins! I honestly think if we had more depth and had been in better shape we would be a 7-3 or 8-2 team. Just my opinion, not trying to take anything away from the teams that beat us!

This game coming up wont be a cakewalk last years score means nothing and it wont be like that this year against a healthy cannon co team! So strap em on tight and get ready for a good game! Bledsoe by 4

GO WARRIORS!

Remember guys every week is different. Upperman handles Bledsoe easily and beats Cannon by one. Marion beats Cannon by 7 and Bledsoe beats Marion by 1 in OT. You can't judge by scores or opponents but it will be a game of matchups. My assessment Cannon comes in very emotional after last years loss to Bledsoe and all the bullitenboard material flying around on the internet! Coach Barger playing his alma Mater will have his team ready. Now on to the Warriors. The boys in Blue come in riding a winning streak and will have alot of confidence and swagger. They have some talent and seem to be jelling as a team the last few weeks. Will they overlook the Lions after a tuff and emotional win over Marion? We will see. I believe it will be a great game and refuse to put a prediction out there as it will be biased. Good luck to all hope for no injuries and may the best team win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am going to go ahead and put my prediction out there now. BLEDSOE WINS. Bledsoe is heading to the playoffs and comes in to this one with 2 big wins behind them and will use this game to tune up for the first round. Cannon comes in after another close loss, and will do exactly what I stated they would do tonight...they will lose. Cannon has a long tradition of losing and that is what they will do next week. I am not saying that in time they can't learn to win and a program could not be built there, but they are doing exactly what I said they would do...they are losing and next week that streak will continue for them just as Bledsoe's streak will continue. Bottom line...Bledsoe Wins!

Go Warriors!

Cannon does have a tradition of losing, and it seems like even when they do good (which they have improved by a vast majority from last year) they end up losing. I say Cannon looks really good again, but something's gonna go wrong and they're gonna lose. Bledsoe wins in a close one