Bledsoe and Cannon

warrior4ever

I will have to say as someone that does not see Bledsoe very much that was the most unclassy team and fans i have ever seen... The fans are very rude and high school players making remarks towards kids that is unbelievable to hear this day in age. And threw all of this the coaching staff does nothing with it. I can tell you that the stuff being said is totally unacceptable and the adminstration at Bledsoe County should step up and handle the situation, by first handling the coaches and then the players that would say the trash that they were saying.

Now to the game:

Melvin was very impressive throughout the entire three quarters he was in. The funny thing about this game was to watch the behavior of the head coach and his staff taking a butt kicking by a team you beat 40-0 last year and them not being able to handle it. The sad thing is if they are a playoff team then your region is extremly WEAK. Cannon's defense rose to the challenge last night and played very inspired football from start to finish. Good job Lions and good luck next week vs Smith County.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on...not with the scoreboard stuff thats real mature. I just got one question is cannon goin to the playoffs? Even though yal did play good tonight it was only 2 backs that one it for yal, and the officials were aweful!

no wats really mature is you not acceptin that cannon county kicked your butt. you can make excuses all you want, say it was the refs or watever, but in all honesty bledsoe jus kinda stunk it up on our cow pasture last night.

I am with you about no one talking about this one. I guess there is just not alot to say. Its Cannon County. I just hope our players and coaches don't come out flat like they did against Stone and let Cannon think they are in this one. We need to get a big lead early and make sure we don't get anyone injured before the playoffs. Also, we need to get some playing time in for our younger players...like our second QB. If we get up on them by 3 scores or so early he could get some good experience in for next year. I am not looking forward to the drive to Woodbury, but I have not missed one so far and am not about to miss this beating...I just hope it is not too cold. On an important note, where would be a good place to eat in Woodbury before the game or should we eat in McMinnville? I don't like to watch a good beating on an empty stomach.

Go Warriors!

i hope you found somewhere to eat, cause you said you dont like watchin a good beatin on an empty stomach.