Bledsoe and Cannon

warrior4ever

Earlier this year everyone wrote on here how negative I was, now I am "cocky". This is so funny. I can't believe how many people dislike the truth. I have never stated that we had a great team. Just that we have TALENT, and that goes along way. With the talent we have we should have only lost 1-2 ball games so far, but we have obvious problems that I will not get into at this time. Our boys are playing much better than they were as a whole earlier in the season and just stating the facts... Cannon can not compete with our players. Just because you all are not as bad as you once were and you have a coach that knows a little football does not mean you can compete with Bledsoe. Cannon will do tomorrow night what Cannon does...THEY WILL LOSE! Bledsoe rolls in this one with a few scores to spare. BCHSWAR, I agree with you on most on your last post, but how many times should Watson be getting it? Should they just let him run it every play? Everyone goes straight to him because we have been so predictable. What about giving Brown the ball more? He has made big plays for us all year when we needed them and not taking anything away from Watson, he needs the ball more. What about our TE and WRs? How about more short pass plays? We don't have to be a one man show, we have other players and another very good RB. I'm not taking anything away from Chris but we have other weapons as well. Warriorhead, nice post about Scruggs, lol. Don't let folks bother you about little blue. I have not seen those teams play this year, but from the articles in the paper most of them are winning pretty big. Folks get jealous of success, don't worry about it. And as far as Cannon's coach not posting on here...word from the south of us, (have some folks I work with in Dunlap), is he is spending alot of time right now trying to get the Dunlap job lined up, so I guess he is busy.

Go Warriors!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did #6 play in the preseason scrimmage with South Pittsburg? Your punter made a big impression but I don't remember a Skruggs clone running around

I seriously doubt he is like Chas..... If so, we held Chas to under a 100 yards and no TD's so we can do the same to this so called " Superstar" cannon has.....Oh yeah Cannon fans we have one of our weapons back this year that didn't play against ya'll last year..... Chris Watson(#40)....

i didn't mention thurman or the other receivers but i agree we can throw the ball when we need to. of course i am old school and like lots more when we run it down their throats. that is what i think will happen against cannon. we will simply be more physical than they are. i would not be surprised to see us score 40 points in this one. prediction bc 38 cc 6

warrior4ever, you opinion is duly noted. Cannon's coach is not posting but better yet working hard for the game and letting the fans do the talking. I would have to say I have better sources than you do and you are wrong about the Dunlap job. His wife is working in Woodbury, they bought a house there and their kids are in school there. Don't see him going anywhere to soon, but believe what you want. Show a little respect for the Cannon program by not posting rumors and things untrue on the net that could cause My last post as I will be away from the CPU for a while but as I said earlier good luck to both teams and may the best team win.

warrior4ever, you opinion is duly noted. Cannon's coach is not posting but better yet working hard for the game and letting the fans do the talking. I would have to say I have better sources than you do and you are wrong about the Dunlap job. His wife is working in Woodbury, they bought a house there and their kids are in school there. Don't see him going anywhere to soon, but believe what you want. Show a little respect for the Cannon program by not posting rumors and things untrue on the net that could cause My last post as I will be away from the CPU for a while but as I said earlier good luck to both teams and may the best team win.

I may have missed something but I heard a rumor here in the Bledsoe area that Barger is inline to be our new coach next year. Once again just rumor but any truth to this.

Earlier this year everyone wrote on here how negative I was, now I am "cocky". This is so funny. I can't believe how many people dislike the truth. I have never stated that we had a great team. Just that we have TALENT, and that goes along way. With the talent we have we should have only lost 1-2 ball games so far, but we have obvious problems that I will not get into at this time. Our boys are playing much better than they were as a whole earlier in the season and just stating the facts... Cannon can not compete with our players. Just because you all are not as bad as you once were and you have a coach that knows a little football does not mean you can compete with Bledsoe. Cannon will do tomorrow night what Cannon does...THEY WILL LOSE! Bledsoe rolls in this one with a few scores to spare. BCHSWAR, I agree with you on most on your last post, but how many times should Watson be getting it? Should they just let him run it every play? Everyone goes straight to him because we have been so predictable. What about giving Brown the ball more? He has made big plays for us all year when we needed them and not taking anything away from Watson, he needs the ball more. What about our TE and WRs? How about more short pass plays? We don't have to be a one man show, we have other players and another very good RB. I'm not taking anything away from Chris but we have other weapons as well. Warriorhead, nice post about Scruggs, lol. Don't let folks bother you about little blue. I have not seen those teams play this year, but from the articles in the paper most of them are winning pretty big. Folks get jealous of success, don't worry about it. And as far as Cannon's coach not posting on here...word from the south of us, (have some folks I work with in Dunlap), is he is spending alot of time right now trying to get the Dunlap job lined up, so I guess he is busy.

Go Warriors!

Sounds like somebody's kid not getting to play.Chase is not quick or strong enough to carry the ball anymore than he all ready is. But he will be fine next year. As far as the rumor goes, if Coach Armstrong is let go I'll bet they will post the job and not do what Bledsoe did lol.

Cannon players don't listen to all this crap about doing what Cannon always does Lose. Everybody in Bledsoe County don't down kids like Warrior4ever and afew more on here do. Good luck to both.

Sounds like somebody's kid not getting to play.Chase is not quick or strong enough to carry the ball anymore than he all ready is. But he will be fine next year. As far as the rumor goes, if Coach Armstrong is let go I'll bet they will post the job and not do what Bledsoe did lol.

Cannon players don't listen to all this crap about doing what Cannon always does Lose. Everybody in Bledsoe County don't down kids like Warrior4ever and afew more on here do. Good luck to both.

I just state the facts as I see them, and for the most part people only complain and get mad because I have told the truth. My posts have nothing to do with anyone's playing time. I simply call it like I see it. Wardawg, thanks for the info about the Dunlap job. Again, as I posted earlier that is the rumor from down that way as I work with folks down there. As far as the coaching job in Bledsoe, I have it on pretty good authority that we will not get a new coach next year, for those wondering (good or bad, you can decide). I will only say this one more time...MY posts have NOTHING to do with SOMEBODY'S kid not getting to play! And Cannon County will do what Cannon does... They will lose. As long as our coaches and players show up at all, we win this one HUGE and I think they will be ready.

Go Warriors!

that post about barger's getting the job in bledsoe is hilarious. even though i have disagreed with some things that mr robertson did the only problem i had with him being the head coach was the way things were handled by the administration. that being said i have also disagreed with some of the other hires simply because i believe there is a right way to do things and a wrong way to do them. as for dunlap i figure they have their eyes on someone and will offer him the job when the season is over. if he doesn't take it they will look elsewhere. now for bledsoe, i would be shocked if anything is done here with the football coach, i have heard there will be some changes in the bledsoe county school system ( definately for the better) but a change in football coaches will not happen until mr robertson has had the opportunity to prove that he is the right or wrong person for the job. i have heard that there is a good possiblity of offering an assistant position to either of the barger boys or even both. in my opinion that would be a good hire and would help mr robertson out.

warrior4ever not only are u cocky, but ur an idiot also. barger is goin no where. and we'll see how well u state the facts after the game when ur gonna be upset cuz ur team not only lets u down, but they make u look like a fool to every1 on coacht. and bchswar, i can guarantee u, bledsoe will not be no more physical than cc. ppl can say what they want about cc, but whether or not the wanna admit it, ppl kno that cannon will knock u in the mouth and be physical. thats for sure, they are not scared of contact