Bledsoe and Cannon

warrior4ever

warrior4ever not only are u cocky, but ur an idiot also. barger is goin no where. and we'll see how well u state the facts after the game when ur gonna be upset cuz ur team not only lets u down, but they make u look like a fool to every1 on coacht. and bchswar, i can guarantee u, bledsoe will not be no more physical than cc. ppl can say what they want about cc, but whether or not the wanna admit it, ppl kno that cannon will knock u in the mouth and be physical. thats for sure, they are not scared of contact

Billybob, from the way you attempt to spell and the grammer you use, that must be your real name and you must be a Cannon County graduate. But enough about that, because you just give me a headache. Cannon County has a long tradition of losing and that is what they will do tomorrow night. Unless our coaches and players TOTALLY check out on this one Bledsoe will make this one ugly. I mean no disrespect, but get serious...there is no way you all can compete with the TALENT we are bringing across the mountain. I have not even come close to saying that we are a super team or that we don't have problems, because we do. However, you all need to be happy with a 4-6 record, pat your coach on the head and your players on the back and tell them to work hard for next year because that is as good as you are going to do. Anyway, since no one from over there responded to my most important question earlier (where to eat) I guess we will stop in McMinnville.

Go Warriors!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well u can think what u want warrior4ever, cuz i didnt even kno they had computers over in inbredville yet. but anyways thats beside the point. there is no way u stop cannons offense, they are smashmouth and when u think u got them stopped..........whoooop there goes #6 for 6. that happens at least 3 times friday as cannon beats ur so unstoppable bledsoe warriors.......and by the way grammer is spelled G R A M M A R. that is spelled with an A and not an E, im guessin u graduated from bledsoe.

Billybob, from the way you attempt to spell and the grammer you use, that must be your real name and you must be a Cannon County graduate. But enough about that, because you just give me a headache. Cannon County has a long tradition of losing and that is what they will do tomorrow night. Unless our coaches and players TOTALLY check out on this one Bledsoe will make this one ugly. I mean no disrespect, but get serious...there is no way you all can compete with the TALENT we are bringing across the mountain. I have not even come close to saying that we are a super team or that we don't have problems, because we do. However, you all need to be happy with a 4-6 record, pat your coach on the head and your players on the back and tell them to work hard for next year because that is as good as you are going to do. Anyway, since no one from over there responded to my most important question earlier (where to eat) I guess we will stop in McMinnville.

Go Warriors!

So says the man who misspells grammar in his opening statement. You shouldn't call the kettle black my friend.

warrior4ever not only are u cocky, but ur an idiot also. barger is goin no where. and we'll see how well u state the facts after the game when ur gonna be upset cuz ur team not only lets u down, but they make u look like a fool to every1 on coacht. and bchswar, i can guarantee u, bledsoe will not be no more physical than cc. ppl can say what they want about cc, but whether or not the wanna admit it, ppl kno that cannon will knock u in the mouth and be physical. thats for sure, they are not scared of contact

Thats one thing for sure about the cannon football team right there

Go Warriors!

As soon as i opened this thread, i knew it was going to be another bledsoe county soap box again. I saw both teams play in the jamboree this summer and some throughout the season, and i just dont see bledsoe playing on a "higher level" than cannon. I will give it to the warriors they have defiantly turned things around from their 0-4 start, but if i remember correctly it was you warrior4ever who was down and responding negatively toward your own team and doubting them. I guess thats how you guys have always been. When you play well, you are happy and when you are down, you pout. You said you havent "said" you were a super team but you sure are implying it. I'm not sure if Cannon is much better than Bledsoe, but im sure this game will not be a blow out or cakewalk for the warriors by no means. Also why would anyone be happy or satisfied with a 4-6 losing record? Noone should be content with that. If so, then they must be doing something wrong. As far as Chad coming back to Pikeville, i doubt it. I'm sure he would much rather leave there and better himself instead of being the average Bledsoe county team that we see year in and year out. So how about you guys drop all the drama and just talk football without attacking each other and making unsensible predictions and grow up.

Go Warriors!

stop at dj's steak house before the game and get a bite to eat. i wouldn't want any bledsoe fan to come watch this game on an empty stoach. it will be long night if they come in thankin that cannon will just roll over. ask any team they played this year.. they will fight till the end.. oh yeah and im pretty sure ya'll will know #6 really while by the first half..and #1 both really good athletes..

Best of luck Lions! Represent the region well tonight.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

For Cannon to win this one it will take for them to get back to the basics and just be more more phyiscal than the other. I also see the Cannon linebackers stepping up and being ready especially #22 who can make some good plays out there on defense its going to be a hard fought game down in woodbury tonight and everybody should come out.;