FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the tailgate going to be at? I amy get to swing by for a while and say hi but will have to leave before the game starts. Thats going to be tough becuase Im going to want to stay lol.

Why cant you stay for the game Pred its going to be a dandy.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why cant you stay for the game Pred its going to be a dandy.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes it is going to be a dandy, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!! I'm stull trying to get out of something so i can go lol.

does this mean that we can start talking about McEwen And Jo Byrns............................ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nope not yet but next week ought to be fun

Good afternoon all. I have been in meeting all day since 8:00 AM and spent the last 45 minutes catching up on these pages from lastnight. I am a little hung over lol and having a four hour meeting did not help at all. My fiance picked me up at Bluesboro and my nickname today and lastnight from her is and was Otis. Looks like I took over your name there Logger. Cant wait for tonights game I should be at the stable between 4:30- 5:00. i hope many of you come down early to eat and also discuss some football prior to the game. I hope everyone traveling has a safe and traffic/ construction free trip /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO CHAMPS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

too bad you dont know a nurse where you work, they could bring you some motrin!!!