Would the real Fulton Falcons please stand up.

oppressed238

Would the real Falcons please stand up?The team that played @ Cath. last nite looked like the team @ Oak R.week one.Where are the players that put a beat down on AC in week 2? The O line and D line were big and strong against AC. Even the players #'s were not the same #'s at the OAK R. game.The team last nite @ Cath.looked like the team @ O.R. week one (second string) small, slow.Have they started drug testing? I Know AE doesn't. I have read in the Knoxnews that the Anderson County schools do, but Knox County can't afford it. I think all should. That's the only way to make the playing field even.The TSSAA could pay for it, money is all they care about anyway. That is why the the big money ridden private schools are playing the public schools. Brentwood all over again. Players have personal trainers. The football boosters start talking and recruiting kids out of middle school.I have a lot of friends that coach football in east TN . They all have told me that. Some kids enrolled in public schools in east TN can't afford shoes, let alone personal trainers. It is not fair to the public schools . Heck , the sponsors give them 100$ for every TD. I would like to know what a (WIN IS WORTH)!THANKS,PEACE ,OUT.

Would the real Falcons please stand up.The team that played @ Cath. last nite looked like the team @ Oak R.week one.Where is the players that put a beat down on AC in week 2! The O line and D line was big and strong against AC. Even the players # was not the same # at the OAK R. game.The team last nite @ Cath.looked like the team @ O.R. week one (second string) small slow.Have thay started drug testing! I Know AE dont. I have read in the knoxnews that the Anderson Contry schools does.But Knox County cant afford it I think all should thats the only way to make the playing field even.The TSSAA could pay for it money is all thay care about any way.That is why the the big money riddent privites schools are playing the public schools. Brintwood all over again ever player has personal trainers the football boosters starts talking and recruiting your kids out of middle school.Ihave alot of friends that coach football in east TN thay all have told me that.I love kids and pubic schools a lot of kids in east TN cant afford shoes let a long personal trainers.It is not fair to the pubic schools heck the sponsers give them 100$ for every TD.I would like to know what a (WIN IS WORTH)!THANK PEACE OUT.

You should change your screen name to Depressed238. Every post you write seems to be so negative and filled with "haterism". You use words I've never even heard (riddent?) You might want to take the time to at least read over posts to correct minor spelling details such as private and Brentwood-who knew AC was a pubic school? AC could just as easily approach area businesses to set up the same sponsorships we have at Catholic. And don't start on the no money up here reply, there's a McDonalds close by along with several other businesses that could make the same donation. The private training business must be quite good for because we've got over 110 kids. Why start a trash Catholic rant by calling out the Falcons? I don't think drug testing at FHS had much to do with it. Are you saying with proper drug testing you would have beat AE? Fulton was simply outplayed in THIS game last night. Next result will be very different.

You should change your screen name to Depressed238. Every post you write seems to be so negative and filled with "haterism". You use words I've never even heard (riddent?) You might want to take the time to at least read over posts to correct minor spelling details such as private and Brentwood-who knew AC was a pubic school? AC could just as easily approach area businesses to set up the same sponsorships we have at Catholic. And don't start on the no money up here reply, there's a McDonalds close by along with several other businesses that could make the same donation. The private training business must be quite good for because we've got over 110 kids. Why start a trash Catholic rant by calling out the Falcons? I don't think drug testing at FHS had much to do with it. Are you saying with proper drug testing you would have beat AE? Fulton was simply outplayed in THIS game last night. Next result will be very different.

You shouldn't care about my screen name or the minor typing errors. No "haterism" here just "truthisms". McDonalds could sponsor all area teams if they so chose to do that, however, the fact of the matter is not all kids in all the area schools have the last name of Farris. But as you well know, there is a kid whose last name is Farris, that is, or was, enrolled in Catholic. But you know, I think its great that his parents donate $100.00 every time you guys score a touchdown (see, now that wasn't so negative, was it?) Let's see...does the name "Performance Training" mean anything to you. It's located in west Knoxville, Fort Sanders West, to be exact. No, I'm not saying with proper drug testing AC could have beat AE, but I am suggesting all teams everywhere should be required to drug test by TSSAA. Nobody is hating on you IrishBBall. (Now, that wouldn't be Christianlike, would it?). Sheesh, (have you ever heard of this word? It means GOLLY.) ..some of you Catholics are sensitive about certain subjects, aren't you? (No offense meant to any Catholic other than IrishBBall and gridironguy. I sincerely apologize in advance if I have offended anyone other than the two above mentioned names.) You do not have to take my word for anything stated above. Just ask around. You too, can become informed with a little effort on your part. Just remember, truth, is not trash. No one is starting a trash Catholic rant. Would you like the names of the trainers? I can provide you with those also...or maybe...you already know.

P.S....I have gone back to my previous post and corrected some spelling and punctuation. I hope it meets with your approval. If not, I'M SURE you'll let me know. Thanks!

You shouldn't care about my screen name or the minor typing errors. No "haterism" here just "truthisms". McDonalds could sponsor all area teams if they so chose to do that, however, the fact of the matter is not all kids in all the area schools have the last name of Farris. But as you well know, there is a kid whose last name is Farris, that is, or was, enrolled in Catholic. But you know, I think its great that his parents donate $100.00 every time you guys score a touchdown (see, now that wasn't so negative, was it?) Let's see...does the name "Performance Training" mean anything to you. It's located in west Knoxville, Fort Sanders West, to be exact. No, I'm not saying with proper drug testing AC could have beat AE, but I am suggesting all teams everywhere should be required to drug test by TSSAA. Nobody is hating on you IrishBBall. (Now, that wouldn't be Christianlike, would it?). Sheesh, (have you ever heard of this word? It means GOLLY.) ..some of you Catholics are sensitive about certain subjects, aren't you? (No offense meant to any Catholic other than IrishBBall and gridironguy. I sincerely apologize in advance if I have offended anyone other than the two above mentioned names.) You do not have to take my word for anything stated above. Just ask around. You too, can become informed with a little effort on your part. Just remember, truth, is not trash. No one is starting a trash Catholic rant. Would you like the names of the trainers? I can provide you with those also...or maybe...you already know.

P.S....I have gone back to my previous post and corrected some spelling and punctuation. I hope it meets with your approval. If not, I'M SURE you'll let me know. Thanks!

Is McDonalds the only business in the AC area and/or has anyone every talked to McDonalds about a sponsorship? We seem to pass alot of businesses when we get off the interstate. It's not the parents that give, it's the business and it's tax deductible so it serves more than one purpose. You are also a little misinformed on your training facilities. Very few (if any) of these guys go to the Performance Training at Fort Sanders West. Some go to D-1 Training but most go to Petrone Training just so you'll know and it's far from the whole team. By the way both of the facilities would welcome you or any of your teammates there. I'm rather informed about all that you've discussed and probably alot more informed about some of your other programs than you are. You might want to ask Sharp, Gouldie or even Coach Wallace about me to determine how bad a guy I am. I just hate any athlete making excuses about refs, training advantages, facilities, money ,etc. You have some degree of control over all those except the refs that none of us have any control over. Be more pro-active in your program.

Also, I'm Baptist and so is my entire family by the way so the Catholic sensitivity issues don't bother me. My whole point to these posts have been to question why you would call out the Falcons for a loss or bring up the issue of drug testing as if Fulton must have lost players to drug testing while AE was somehow avoiding the problem and beating you.