McKenzie Rebels vs Lake County Falcons

maverick348

I agree, McKenzie does have a great team on both sides of the ball. Kick off coverage is a little weak for that was our only bright spot all night. Speed kills and the Rebs proved it. It was poor sportsmanship on Mckenzie's coach to keep passing the ball trying to score when they were up 50-0. They had already beat our tails so what was the point? Now our coach didn't even want the cheerleaders on the sideline cheering. He wanted them to get in the stands and cheer. Whoever heard of that. I see he didn't get his way though. Instead of worry about the cheerleaders maybe it would be a good ideal to worry about playing football. The last time we gave up 50 points or more to Mckenzie we did score too and it was 54-53. 50-0 is not Lake County football. When a head coach tells his team at the half that McKenzie was playing like champions and we can't beat them, that's wrong. No motivator. Then when a true born Falcon speaks up for his team and school pride the coach tells him to take off his uniform because he's done for the night is even more wrong. With an attidtude like that coach P no wonder your a looser. Hats off to the Rebs, great speed, sharp QB, and tough defense. Everybody comes to see the offense but defense wins championship and you have both. Good luck in the playoffs.

I agree Coach P has some major issues!! I imagine Mrs.Tracey Hinson defended her cheerleaders well! I bet it would've been funny to see them to at it! Coach needs to sit back and rethink some things if he wants to stick around in Falcon Country!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, McKenzie does have a great team on both sides of the ball. Kick off coverage is a little weak for that was our only bright spot all night. Speed kills and the Rebs proved it. It was poor sportsmanship on Mckenzie's coach to keep passing the ball trying to score when they were up 50-0. They had already beat our tails so what was the point? Now our coach didn't even want the cheerleaders on the sideline cheering. He wanted them to get in the stands and cheer. Whoever heard of that. I see he didn't get his way though. Instead of worry about the cheerleaders maybe it would be a good ideal to worry about playing football. The last time we gave up 50 points or more to Mckenzie we did score too and it was 54-53. 50-0 is not Lake County football. When a head coach tells his team at the half that McKenzie was playing like champions and we can't beat them, that's wrong. No motivator. Then when a true born Falcon speaks up for his team and school pride the coach tells him to take off his uniform because he's done for the night is even more wrong. With an attidtude like that coach P no wonder your a looser. Hats off to the Rebs, great speed, sharp QB, and tough defense. Everybody comes to see the offense but defense wins championship and you have both. Good luck in the playoffs.

Deleted because apparently people can't handle my opinions. I'll shorten my thoughts to say, I support Coach P in everything he does. I support Lake County Football and its players and coaches.

And if anyone has a problem with what I say, take it up with me. My opinions are my own, no one else's. Contrary to popular belief, I am actually capable of forming my own opinions.

monsterman, I don't like getting on here and talking much anymore but for you I'll make the exception.

You're stupid. Not ignorant, you're just stupid. You run your mouth about TCA going to lay a whoopin on McKenzie and you have nothing to compare McKenzie and TCA to.

I'm dying to see who gets their medicine in the playoffs. Hopefully Bethel will still be at home during our playoffs so I can see the game.

If I'm not mistaken, Coach Comer isn't the one who makes the offensive play calls when the B-team and Freshman are in.

you are correct Coach Comer does not call the offensive plays for the B-team.

you are correct Coach Comer does not call the offensive plays for the B-team.

Hey ya'll, It really doesn't matter who calls the lil' Rebels plays, cause they have done nothing out of line this season. They throw one pass and they are wrong?????? That's crazy! Don't even worry about it. They have held their own well on the Friday night playing field and that's all that matters. And they have done it running the ball down peoples throats. Actually we're not as hard on opponents this season as we were last season yet all of a sudden we're some kind of murdering outlaws!!!??? It's a joke!! Let the kids have fun I say!! All those who are tired of getting beaten need to get better, that's what we did. They can't wish it will happen either, they have to make it happen!!

When the day comes that it's wrong to go out and play a sport the best that a team can it will be time to do away with sports!

Deleted because apparently people can't handle my opinions. I'll shorten my thoughts to say, I support Coach P in everything he does. I support Lake County Football and its players and coaches.

And if anyone has a problem with what I say, take it up with me. My opinions are my own, no one else's. Contrary to popular belief, I am actually capable of forming my own opinions.

Big Wes what got deleted? Since you stated your opinion im going to state mine! Im glad that you think he's a good coach but I don't. Im sorry I just don't. My son loves football and has never said anything about quiting ever since he started in 6th grade and this year he come home and said dad can i please quit or transfer to another school! Thats when I knew something wasnt going right in LC football. Alot of the players said he's more worried about the women he's dating then coaching football. He also thinks that he has control over anything that goes on on the football field. If tracey hinson wants her cheerleaders on the field they can be! now that i have stated my opinion im going to say good luck to the Falcons friday!!

Big Wes what got deleted? Since you stated your opinion im going to state mine! Im glad that you think he's a good coach but I don't. Im sorry I just don't. My son loves football and has never said anything about quiting ever since he started in 6th grade and this year he come home and said dad can i please quit or transfer to another school! Thats when I knew something wasnt going right in LC football. Alot of the players said he's more worried about the women he's dating then coaching football. He also thinks that he has control over anything that goes on on the football field. If tracey hinson wants her cheerleaders on the field they can be! now that i have stated my opinion im going to say good luck to the Falcons friday!!

I've never met the man and don't really know that much about him. I'm just drinking the green kool-aid since apparently that's what I'm supposed to do.

Sounds like from that that ya'lls coach is more of a problem than our B/freshman team throwing one maybe two passes in the second half. If I'm not mistaken that is the first time this season that they have attempted a pass and like I said, they need to learn too. I never heard of a coach going THAT far off line in a game and I've experienced some crazy mess thru the years!! If that is all true, that's way bad out of line IMHO.

I noticed Bogan had a bad limp in the end of the first half and didn't see him in the second half. Was he the one who got sat down and how bad was he hurt??? Also, Henson seemed to have hurt a hand or wrist. Is he OK???

I saw Hinson last night at the middle school basketball game..He looked ok ..The coach,from what I hear told our starting receiver to take his pads off..He wasn't at practice yesterday from what I was told last night so I guess he's through..

I saw Hinson last night at the middle school basketball game..He looked ok ..The coach,from what I hear told our starting receiver to take his pads off..He wasn't at practice yesterday from what I was told last night so I guess he's through..

I dont blame kimble when coach p is telling them at half time that mckenzie is playing like champs and we cant beat them and he tried to take up 4 his team and got quicked of the team! COACH P IS SORRY!!!

I'm glad Hinson is OK apparently. Hope all that other mess is incorrect information too. No team needs that kind of strife. There's no way they can get focused with all that confusion going on. Good luck with Greenfield this week. They have a worrysome little ball team and have their moments but, maybe ya'll can come up with an answer for them!!!!! They compare pretty well with Gleason on any given night.

. . .

Us and Union City are hardly the first former larger schools that because of falling #'s was dropped back to class A across the state. Trousdale Co. did get a little grief over there but, I don't think that I've noticed as much of it over there generally but, could be wrong. I'm really not on those threads much at all.

TC had volunteered to move up to 3A the last time they moved up. They will probably be moved into 2A due to enrollment this next time.

Hey Guy's, This Mckenzie Hater From Gleason is Because Of My Downward Comments of His Beloved Sprout Pullers. I Tend To Add Smack To Upcoming Games And He's Been Mad Since The Gleason game. Him And 10Team have Been Stalking Me Every Since. My Wife Says I Have That Effect On People. These guys Are Fans Of Me. And Thier Remarks Are Because Of Me.

And BigD, You And Chip Don't Post Enough in Here. But Your Insight is Welcomed.

Good Luck Rebels, I Have Seen Alot of Teams Play This Season, Including TCA. And I'm Sure They have Not. Meaning My Fan Club. And Your the Best I Have Seen. JoByrns Has A QB Alot Like Kendal Harper From Trenton. But A Lil Reeder, Cambell, Winstead And Fuzzell Should Tone That Down. I Haven't Seen An Offense Like Ours As Well. There's Not A Running Back Like Ours Either. While I Was At JoByrns I Even Seen Our Head Coach there As Well. And Believe Me It Is Ours For The Taking. South Pitt Or Hampton Will Pose Our Biggest Threat. And I Know Nothing Of Them. So Remain Focused And ignore These Butchie Haters. While Others Are Losing Thier Heads Around You, It's Time To Keep Ours. And Good Luck to You Animal Husbandry Experts From Tater Town. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

When is that pig gonna be in the ground? Butchie I could have saved you the hassle and told you that JB was overrated. JB can't handle Reeder, Cambell, Winstead and Fuzzell for sure. Region 5 & 6 are cupcakes like Region 8 is now. McKenzie doesn't even have to try till the championship game! Oh and JB's QB ain't even in the same league as Kendal Harper. You're just like your uncle... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />