District 10A

irishfan1

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Alright smart a@% Who are you? And yes, we are lucky. I am darn proud of him, he played his butt off. And that was about the quietest 28 points I ever saw. If it was up to me I would have him driving to the whole all night. But he likes the 3's to much & usually hit's them. Anyway, I'm glad I was there and not here trading barbs with you.

Im on your side, i wasnt being a smart a@% I was being serious, I wasnt trying to turn this into an argument from the beginning

WHH beat its division opponents by 7, 8 & 9 points, but Community (region opponent) took them to the last 20 seconds in a 2 point win for WHH.

WHH fans, I would like to hear an objective opinion about our boys (can't get one from our didtrict, too much emotion involved): Which of our boys looked like real players to you? How did our D and O look? What gave you problems? Where did we seem weak?

By the way, I think WHH is for real, I can't figure out why others in your district seem so derisive.

WHH beat its division opponents by 7, 8 & 9 points, but Community (region opponent) took them to the last 20 seconds in a 2 point win for WHH.

WHH fans, I would like to hear an objective opinion about our boys (can't get one from our didtrict, too much emotion involved): Which of our boys looked like real players to you? How did our D and O look? What gave you problems? Where did we seem weak?

By the way, I think WHH is for real, I can't figure out why others in your district seem so derisive.

Your asking me to go back a couple weeks, I can barely remember last nights game. I think our game could of went either way? You guys have some great shooters, I think we beat you on rebounds and conditioning. As I remember by the 4th your guys were huffin and puffin pretty good. That's one advantage we have being a small team, were quick and can get in and out . One thing Petrone does is keep those boys in shape. I don't think you beat yourself in any way. Our lead scorer did have 31 points, he misses one of those and were in OT. As I remember we had alot of steals also. We play you guys again in the last regular season game. Should be very interesting to watch as we should both be in top form by then. I'll be rooting for you guys up till Feb 7!

Ok, i have had a good look at all the teams in this district and i would have to say that Clarksville Academy has really caught my eye. they have a Clarksville High transfer that runs the point gaurd spot, he may force some shots trying to do too much but he can hit from anywhere on the floor but penetration seems to be what hes best at. The two twins down low are remarkable, one averaging about double double a game. their starting 5 to me looks like they can hang with anybody in the district. They have alot of depth in the bench it looks like because they sub often keeping everybody fresh on the floor. White House Heritage looks like they'll be giving the top spot a run. They are 3-0 in district play, with everyone on their team able to score. Jo Burns has been a disappointment to me this year starting the year 0-5 with not a very good schedule. I look for CA, White House Heritage, and Nashville Christian lead by Zach Bledsoe to battle for the top spot in the district this year

1. Jo Byrns

2. NCS

3. Houston Co.

4. McEwen

5. East Rob

6. Heritage

7. CA

I think there are two different groups. The top three can all beat each other and the bottom four can beat each other. My 4-6 can pick up wns above them as well. The league will be well rounded and a lot of fun. I wish almost everyone a lot of success this year.

C CARE TO REVISE?

Im on your side, i wasnt being a smart a@% I was being serious, I wasnt trying to turn this into an argument from the beginning

Lighten up bro, I was just kidding also. If I want to argue or be all serious I can just talk to my wife or go to work. LOL

Do you know me, have you ever been over here shooting with all the ballers? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

C CARE TO REVISE?

Obviously, predictions are what they are. The biggest suprise is CA. They have really gotten a lot better. It looks like Heritage has retooled quite well. Scrapman, Your son is a very good player. He was last year too but he had to share the ball a lot more. Your coach is a good basketball coach. I'll leave it at that. I have tried to keep up with everyone the best that I can. After the first month I would say this league is even better than it was the last two years, and that is based on the bottom not the top. I think the top team will have at least 3 losses if not more. I hope everyone stay healthy and fights it out down to the wire.

Obviously, predictions are what they are. The biggest suprise is CA. They have really gotten a lot better. It looks like Heritage has retooled quite well. Scrapman, Your son is a very good player. He was last year too but he had to share the ball a lot more. Your coach is a good basketball coach. I'll leave it at that. I have tried to keep up with everyone the best that I can. After the first month I would say this league is even better than it was the last two years, and that is based on the bottom not the top. I think the top team will have at least 3 losses if not more. I hope everyone stay healthy and fights it out down to the wire.

Thanks for the reply Coach and thanks for the compliment on Ross. Please keep in mind I am one of those darn yankee's. We like to tease alot and sometimes I get carried away. A lot of people take me to serious on the board. If you could see me face to face when I say things you would see that I am just kidding and busting you know what. I will be the first to admit that WHH has turned out alot better than I thought they would, we have so many newcomers how could they do anything else. Do we have enough to win the district again? I would say if we could get one more player to step up and be a shooter we have a good chance. Thanks again and I will try to tone down my rhetoric a little.