District 10A

irishfan1

Clarksville Academy played Sycamore last night and lost 63-45. Clarksville Academy should have played this game closer, and it was fairly close until Sycamore was able to go on a couple of runs towards the end of the first half. By the time CA was able to slow down Sycamore it was too late. I credit Sycamore because of their outstanding athletes, especially in Pierre Mitchell and Chase Kilgore. It would have helped if CA had Malcom Smith back in this game because instead of having an 18 point deficit, they could have played them close and possibly beaten them. This is a good game for CA to play because it gives them a taste of what they are going to need to do if they want to make a run in the district tournament and regionals if they go that far. Hopefully playing the likes of this competition becomes a hugh catalyst in bringing this team's play to the highest level it can go by the end of this season.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCS played East Robertson on friday and won 61-56. Don't know the point totals for any of the players, was not at the game and got score from the CoachT site....stats were not in the tennessean or if they were I missed them

Nashville Christian School Stats

Player FTM FTA 3PM 3PA TP

Reed Ammons 0 0 0 0 6

Caden Anderson 0 0 1 0 6

Zac Bledsoe 0 0 5 0 17

Connor Davidson 0 0 0 0 6

Bradley Elkins 0 0 5 0 22

Todd Fox 0 0 0 0 2

Aaron Sweet 0 0 0 0 2

East Robertson High School Stats

Player FTM FTA 3PM 3PA TP

Brandon Clark 0 0 4 0 14

Will Clinard 0 0 0 0 2

Clayton Cook 0 0 1 0 5

Daniel Crockett 0 0 0 0 2

Curtis Mott 0 0 0 0 12

Phillip Stratton 0 0 0 0 1

David Woodard 0 0 2 0 20

Team..District record..Overall record

NCS 8-0 20-1

ER 6-3 10-7

CA 4-4 12-5

WHH 4-5 7-7

JB 3-5 9-10

HC 2-6 6-11

MC 2-6 10-8

District Tourney starts Feb. 12 with 1st round, Feb. 15 semi-finals, Feb. 16 district finals and consolation.

I am pretty sure that district ad region tournaments are at Hillwood HS.

Scrapman, looks like the old Juco coach is 20-1 and eleven wins shy of 1000 for his career. The old volunteer SEC is 7-7 and dropped five straight. Still think there is a comparison? I heard your theme song yesterday. The great John Conlee said it well.

"These rose colored glasses

That I'm looking through

Show only the beauty

But they hide all the truth."

You still have the tournament left. Like you found out last year. That is the only thing that matters anyway.

Scrapman, looks like the old Juco coach is 20-1 and eleven wins shy of 1000 for his career. The old volunteer SEC is 7-7 and dropped five straight. Still think there is a comparison? I heard your theme song yesterday. The great John Conlee said it well.

"These rose colored glasses

That I'm looking through

Show only the beauty

But they hide all the truth."

You still have the tournament left. Like you found out last year. That is the only thing that matters anyway.

Well, at least they played like a team again last Friday. Hopefully they we do it again tonight and stop this implosion.

As the great general Hathbone once said " The Pats will rise again " Why don't you try coming to a game, we miss you.

I won't let anyone beat you up and I know old #23 would like to see you.

Great game! JB had a lead for most of game like 3-5 points. NC didnt shoot the 3 well in the first half, then they came to life and hit 3s well. NC #3 broke 1000 points, I think he actually at 1002 for his career congrats to that young man! I really thought JB stepped up and played great and thought they might pull out the upset but nope NC pulled away in the 4th and won by 4 or so.