District 10A

irishfan1

I think that this will be a big measuring stick for McEwen Tuesday against NCS... last time they played them somewhat close and got beat by 12, NCS was up the whole game by 6-8... McEwen has come on as of late and going into a harsh environment playing a tough team is just what they need before the post season... McEwen always plays NCS a tight game, and it will be intresting to see if McEwen brings their A game, how they will play with NCS... McEwen will have to play four quarters to win this one... gook luck warriors....

McEwen's A game for 4 quarters..... McEwen... win/lose by 4

McEwen do anything besides this.....McEwen... lose by 10+

I think if both teams bring A game then its still NCS 6-10. If McEwen brings A and NCS doesnt then I would say real close game. Can go either way. This shoudl be a great game and these two teams always play each other well no matter the records.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

McEwen High School 10 13 19 30 0 72

Nashville Christian School 22 17 13 30 0 82

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nashville Christian School Stats

Player FTM FTA 3PM 3PA TP

Reed Ammons 0 0 0 0 6

Caden Anderson 0 0 7 0 31

Zac Bledsoe 0 0 2 0 10

Connor Davidson 0 0 0 0 10

Bradley Elkins 0 0 3 0 25

McEwen High School Stats

Player FTM FTA 3PM 3PA TP

Bryant Brink 0 0 1 0 15

John Fisher 0 0 3 0 11

Ryan Ross 0 0 1 0 12

Jordan Stokes 0 0 1 0 21

Ethan Tummins 0 0 1 0 13

Does NCS have a pretty good crowd...It's a small gym but a great atmosphere.... All school now are going to the gyms that hold 2000 people and about 400 people show up to the game, giving it no atmosphere.... I love NCS's gym, small and the crowd is right on the floor...

Ive never heard of anyone liking NC's gym. Yea the fans are right on the floor and they shouldnt be....they are 5 feet on the floor in warmups and you have to go around them just to get into layup lines...at least thats how it was when I was there 2 years ago...and the fans go onto the floor during the game. Its a terrible gym, and way to small, we had a girl my junior year about get killed by the wall thats right by the baseline.....NCS people dont get all mad and cranky im not trying to talk bad about you I know you cant help how the gym is im sure its been there for a few years, just saying what I think about it and how easy it is to get injured there and that they should do something with the student section and keep them off the floor

Ive never heard of anyone liking NC's gym. Yea the fans are right on the floor and they shouldnt be....they are 5 feet on the floor in warmups and you have to go around them just to get into layup lines...at least thats how it was when I was there 2 years ago...and the fans go onto the floor during the game. Its a terrible gym, and way to small, we had a girl my junior year about get killed by the wall thats right by the baseline.....NCS people dont get all mad and cranky im not trying to talk bad about you I know you cant help how the gym is im sure its been there for a few years, just saying what I think about it and how easy it is to get injured there and that they should do something with the student section and keep them off the floor

Yeah..latley they have been telling the student section to keep off the floor during the games, and keep up on the first row...but some refs allow it...