Hampton VS. Happy Valley

paradox

I'll say this ,If Roop has the heart and desire to play at the next level ,he will. The Good Lord done his job, the rest is up to Roop. I'd love to see him take it to the next level, I'm sure most everyone in the area would love it to. He has the potential.

The next level dosent want a 350 pound fat kid who only benches 225.

Grats on going to Mcdonalds eveyday

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how much Roop can bench,but its got to be more than 225. I am sure of a couple of things,he is an exelent student and he has the size scouts dream about.As far as heart and desire, I don't have a clue.

yeah since when is winning 19-7 getting manhandled, HV outplayed and out coached SG, and SG gave up in the second half. HV even won with all those ridiculous penalties

everyone keeps talking about the big Roop kid from hampton, and how hes going to play college ball, that kid is awful, the only reason a college would look at him is because of his size..no other reason...he cant move, his footwork is the worst, and judging by game film hes pretty lazy.

i dont have a prediction for the outcome of the game but the "dawgs" better be ready for a fight. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

i'm sure you all wont have a problem with him.

Even if that is the truth, that's plenty enough strength to throw around you bunch of arrogant punks. I hope Roop sees these posts, and if he does, please be warned. Also, have a good time coming to watch us in the late rounds of the playoffs, cause we all know its one and out for a bunch of never was skinny punks who think they are superior than us, hey wake up ,....you lost to elizabethton,,,,,, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Even if that is the truth, that's plenty enough strength to throw around you bunch of arrogant punks. I hope Roop sees these posts, and if he does, please be warned. Also, have a good time coming to watch us in the late rounds of the playoffs, cause we all know its one and out for a bunch of never was skinny punks who think they are superior than us, hey wake up ,....you lost to elizabethton,,,,,, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THIS IS A GREAT POST! LIKE WE ALWAYS SAY UP HERE IN HTOWN FK A BUNCH OF WARRIORS!GO DOGS!!!!!!

yeah since when is winning 19-7 getting manhandled, HV outplayed and out coached SG, and SG gave up in the second half. HV even won with all those ridiculous penalties

everyone keeps talking about the big Roop kid from hampton, and how hes going to play college ball, that kid is awful, the only reason a college would look at him is because of his size..no other reason...he cant move, his footwork is the worst, and judging by game film hes pretty lazy.

i dont have a prediction for the outcome of the game but the "dawgs" better be ready for a fight. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Hey buddy ive got an idea SHUT UR MOUTH, u have no idea what ur talkin about. and we'll see how awful he is friday when hes running u over,that is if u get to play.

My mistake, to many Dustin's on the field.

No problem!!! I am kind of partial to Milhorn. As far as the Roop story is going, yeah, he doesn't get overly ambitious sometimes, but i have seen him move quicker than most of the team, pancake a few DL's (like #77 from Cosby, that had to hurt), bat down a few passes, sack a few QB's. Shoot, I wouldn't worry about him 54 warrior, he can't hit anything that stands on the sideline. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Look for a big surpirse with this game, there will be some feelings hurt.

Judging from your number, I don't think I would be saying to much, probably a DB. How many colleges have asked you to visit thier campus, not counting Northeast State? I know of at least 3 major colleges that little ole Roop has vsited, and it wasn't to work in the library. Put up or shut up!!!!

Judging from your number, I don't think I would be saying to much, probably a DB. How many colleges have asked you to visit thier campus, not counting Northeast State? I know of at least 3 major colleges that little ole Roop has vsited, and it wasn't to work in the library. Put up or shut up!!!!

His name is I. I read on another post where I hd 11 tackles ,an interception and some other stuff.. I ,may not have such a great game this week. I'm not to big on these I players.