Hampton VS. Happy Valley

paradox

I thought I would go ahead and start this thread. I predict dogs big in this game, however Happy Valley will not lay down. They have some decent athletes and will put up a fight. I think if we block and tackle the way we should, this will be another dominant win. What do you guys think?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would go ahead and start this thread. I predict dogs big in this game, however Happy Valley will not lay down. They have some decent athletes and will put up a fight. I think if we block and tackle the way we should, this will be another dominant win. What do you guys think?

your right Hampton will run through Happy Valley just like the did Cosby..... Looks like a 10-0 season for Hampton......

Guess we will see Friday.

Hampton didnt so very well against UC. Won by 3? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Happy Valley didn't either ,They lost. From the looks of the stat sheet ,it looks like you got manhandled last night. Hampton is on a mission ,10and 0, you are in their way. MOVE.

Hampton by 28, if Happy Valley manages to score more than 7, I'll be surprised. Looks like those Dogs are hitting their stride at just the right time. Roop is playing as big as he is, Lunsford arm looks great, Milhorn finally got that cast off and it showed, Jaynes as tough as always, Campbell still kicking the ball well not to mention doing his part on "D", Irick's playing through a tuff injury, but hanging in there, DR taking up the slack at fullback, Newburn looks gret on both sides of the ball, Russell playing strong, Ellis, Blackmon and the list goes on. As long as they play up to their potential, I think they can make it to the big game and maybe even the gold ball. GO DOGS!!!!!