Hampton VS. Happy Valley

paradox

I'd like to see Roop do a 3 white light bench press (USAPL standards not hampton standards). USALP standards are more strict, have to have feet planted on ground at all times, butt always on bench, head always on bench, pause the weight on your chest for 1-2 whole seconds. And if any one of those is off, 3 red lights. So i doubt he could do as much weight doing it the right way, instead of ole hampton bounce off chest butt 10 inches off the bench way. If i ever see him do over his body weight USAPL way then i'll give him a good old pat on the back.

WHO GIVES A S*&T THIS IS A FOOTBALL BOARD, BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY A WARRIOR WOULD WANT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT YOU ALL ARE MUCH WORSE THAN I THOUGHT THAT WAS PITTIFUL!!!WAY TO GO DOGS!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I did see was, Happy Valley did have a couple of players that could start for Hampton. The jvs that is. Of course ,they would have to learn a little disapline, good teams don't allow that kind of junk. I think this is the most undisaplined team I've ever saw. SAD

PUJO THAT'SJUST GOOD OLE WARRIOR ATHLETICS FOR YA THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY AND ALWAYS WILL NO CLASS!!!!