Hampton VS. Happy Valley

paradox

And by the way, My ribs are fine, If you knew how to understand what you read, you would've noticed i said because of my past injuries i couldn't get as strong as i wanted in the off season. And if Football players didn't lift weights then why is it a requirement to bench press 225 for X amount of reps to get into college/pro? K thanks.

I KNOW YOU LIFT WEIGHTS! JUST NOT( ONLY LIFT WEIGHTS) DURING FOOTBALL SEASON THAT IF YOU WERE A REAL PLAYER WITH HEART YOU WOULD BE PLAYING INSTEAD OF WHINNING "I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH" WAH,WAH NEED A BOTTLE?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kk let me say it again, every season i've had some kind of injury that stopped me from getting as strong as i want, so this year, i'm takin football off, to get stronger, and next year when i come back i'll be as strong as i want to be and i'll dominate everyone. Do you play football?

kk let me say it again, every season i've had some kind of injury that stopped me from getting as strong as i want, so this year, i'm takin football off, to get stronger, and next year when i come back i'll be as strong as i want to be and i'll dominate everyone. Do you play football?

I DID. NOW I'M A FAN AN I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WHO IS AS GOOD AS YOU SAY YOU ARE IS NOT TRYIN TO DO ALL YOU CAN TO HELP YOUR TEAM YOU REALLY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU I'M SURE YOUR TEAMATES WILL APPRECIATE ALL YOU'VE DONE NEXT YEAR WHEN YOU GRACE THEM WITH YOUR PRESANCE.

I DID. NOW I'M A FAN AN I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WHO IS AS GOOD AS YOU SAY YOU ARE IS NOT TRYIN TO DO ALL YOU CAN TO HELP YOUR TEAM YOU REALLY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU I'M SURE YOUR TEAMATES WILL APPRECIATE ALL YOU'VE DONE NEXT YEAR WHEN YOU GRACE THEM WITH YOUR PRESANCE.

lol

yea i wish roop was only a junior so i could show everyone who the more dominate lineman is.

[/quot

If being a conceded jerk was a sport, no doubt you would go to the big dance. I don't know you, but I've known many like you, all talk. If your so good have the guts to list your name so all of coachT can watch you fall on your behind. As any good coach would say, shut up and play!!

Please learn to spell. I didn't know "trueth" was a word. And heart only will get you nowhere in life, you have to have the strength to do it too. I don't see some 120 lb kid with small arms getting far in football, do you?

[/quote

It's easy to talk from the sideline. If you where have as tough as you think you are, you would be on the field. Please show up tonight to see a TEAM effort.

It's easy to talk from the sideline. If you where have as tough as you think you are, you would be on the field. Please show up tonight to see a TEAM effort.

lol you need to learn to spell too /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> were half*? not where have lol

Suuuunnnnshiiine!!! OHHHH Suuuuunshine!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did you get your feelings hurt a little bit last night? Did you really think you would pull of a miracle at Orr Field after we ran the ball down your throat all night and basically dominated you on both sides of the ball? Well, during overtime, the team with the most heart and the one who deserved to win won the ballgame by doing what they done all night and thats run the ball down your stinking throat. Hope you guys had a safe trip home to knoxville because you don't belong in Lander country where football is played as a family and we don't go out looking to buy talent. Whooooo!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Ok did you actually watch the game? If you "dominated" us, we wouldnt have gone to OT and you guys would have won by like 5 TDs. I think that maybe you should be realistic. We gave you guys a good game. Even your fans said we gave you guys a tough game. Were you on the fence watching the game?

good job hampton

backups got to play some early, i think they went in at the end of the first quarter/start of 2nd

dogs gettin better every week

any info on hardin pujo? Hope it was just a twisted knee, he walked off the field, so i hope its nothin serious...

oh yeah, give props to the special teams, the kickoffs and coverage were excellent. HV was in bad field position the whole first half...