Hampton VS. Happy Valley

paradox

After what I witnessed tonight, Cloudland or Grace would have little trouble defeating HV or South Greene. Cloudland and Hampton are once again the cream of the crop around here. It was good to have the Alliance brothers supporting us as we will do the same for them Friday. Next Friday, however, there will be no Alliance as Cloudland will try to do the next to impossible. Whatever happens, the Alliance will be hosting playoff games. Whooo!!! Not Happy Valley!!! Not Unaka!!!!! Not Elizabethton!!!!! I'm talking about the greatest football extravaganza to ever hit this area!!! So if you want to see some real football after week ten, you'll have to come to Orr Field and J.C. Campbell stadium. Whooooooooo!!! How do you like that Creekers? and Sad Valley!!!!! Whooooooooo!!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what I witnessed tonight, Cloudland or Grace would have little trouble defeating HV or South Greene. Cloudland and Hampton are once again the cream of the crop around here. It was good to have the Alliance brothers supporting us as we will do the same for them Friday. Next Friday, however, there will be no Alliance as Cloudland will try to do the next to impossible. Whatever happens, the Alliance will be hosting playoff games. Whooo!!! Not Happy Valley!!! Not Unaka!!!!! Not Elizabethton!!!!! I'm talking about the greatest football extravaganza to ever hit this area!!! So if you want to see some real football after week ten, you'll have to come to Orr Field and J.C. Campbell stadium. Whooooooooo!!! How do you like that Creekers? and Sad Valley!!!!! Whooooooooo!!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

one and done, Alliance, more like the pansy sisters!

Who is the muffinman? Let me guess, he is from Cosby?

I think the young whipper snappers from Hampton will win this game going away. It will be a tougher one that last week, but still no competition for the boys from the corner.

I was pokin' fun at corndogman. His muffins from stoney creek will be lucky if they get to travel in the first round.

Suuuunnnnshiiine!!! OHHHH Suuuuunshine!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did you get your feelings hurt a little bit last night? Did you really think you would pull of a miracle at Orr Field after we ran the ball down your throat all night and basically dominated you on both sides of the ball? Well, during overtime, the team with the most heart and the one who deserved to win won the ballgame by doing what they done all night and thats run the ball down your stinking throat. Hope you guys had a safe trip home to knoxville because you don't belong in Lander country where football is played as a family and we don't go out looking to buy talent. Whooooo!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />