Hampton VS. Happy Valley

paradox

Now people, come on. You actually think that we are going to get beat 47-6 or 52-0! That's all I've heard, how bad we are going to lose. We did get beat pretty bad by Cumberland Gap, who is top 10 in the state, but we have changed a lot since then. South Greene's game showed that, most people thought we were gonna get killed. Win or lose, it will be a close game tomorrow night.

KEEP DREAMING! IF THESE DOGS SHOW UP FIRED UP YOU ALL ARE IN ALOT OF TROUBLE,BUT I DO ADMIRE THE POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOO BAD FOR YOU ALL IT TAKES MORE THAN ATTITUDE THOUGH! GO DOGS!!!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now people, come on. You actually think that we are going to get beat 47-6 or 52-0! That's all I've heard, how bad we are going to lose. We did get beat pretty bad by Cumberland Gap, who is top 10 in the state, but we have changed a lot since then. South Greene's game showed that, most people thought we were gonna get killed. Win or lose, it will be a close game tomorrow night.

South Greene's game showed what????? That you are capable of winning after South Greene fumbled the ball 7 times and had well over 120 yards in penalties. I tell you what, if Hampton plays like that, I will give you all a slim chance to win.

South Greene's game showed what????? That you are capable of winning after South Greene fumbled the ball 7 times and had well over 120 yards in penalties. I tell you what, if Hampton plays like that, I will give you all a slim chance to win.

SURLEY THESE GUYS ARE NOT BASING THEIR SUCCESS ON BEATING A TEAM THAT IS 2 AND 6 LIKE SOUTH GREENE IS THESE GUYS ARE IN ALOT OF TROUBLE TOMORROW NIGHT.

YES I ACTUALLY DO! THIS AIN'T SOUTH GREENE!!!! GO DOGS!!!

I'll say this much, when it comes to an rivalry, anything can happen!! Odds are and the stats show that the dogs should win BIG!! If you would have plyed them 3 or4 weeks ago, you would have had a chance!! But your catching them when they at the top of their game. And as far as forgetting you when it comes to starting at Hampton. We didin't forget!! You where never thought of in order to forget!! GO DOGS!!!