Farragut vs Soddy Daisy

hunter

iamdamaster, someone else said there was a shake up in the offensive lline. I said I would try and find out about it. I agree there doesn't seem to be any personel changes, just some shuffling, and I'm not sure if it's permanent. I know Jackson and Courtney have bounced around, and Billingsly and #62 have been sharing time. The right tackle spot seems kind of up in the air week to week, with Pittman and Courtney alternating. I think it's good that linemen are familiar with multiple spots. It makes things much smoother if an injury should occur.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total and complete uninspired win for the Admirals. I realize they were off from school, and I pray that their minds were on Oak Rjdge. SD stacked the box against Sterling and Martland had a poor night throwing the ball. We might have had another score had the official not dcided that it was OK for the safety to pin Allen's arms down prior to the ball arriving. Not the effort I was looking for with a trip to Blankenship on the horizon.