Farragut vs Soddy Daisy

hunter

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senior night is a distraction. I'm not saying we need to do away with it, but anything that happens right before kickoff can effect a players mindset. Homecoming is another ditraction. I wish they would move the dance to Saturday night so our players would concentrate fully on being physical on the field, and not even have to think about the possible "physicals" after the game. I don't know anything about Soddy yet, fi I gleen any info I;ll try to post it later in the week. OMG I almost forgot this is fall break week, just another distraction for our players to deal with. Now that we control our own destiny it would be a crime to let down just because we're playing a lesser opponent.

Senior night is a distraction. I'm not saying we need to do away with it, but anything that happens right before kickoff can effect a players mindset. Homecoming is another ditraction. I wish they would move the dance to Saturday night so our players would concentrate fully on being physical on the field, and not even have to think about the possible "physicals" after the game. I don't know anything about Soddy yet, fi I gleen any info I;ll try to post it later in the week. OMG I almost forgot this is fall break week, just another distraction for our players to deal with. Now that we control our own destiny it would be a crime to let down just because we're playing a lesser opponent.

i dont think senior night or fall break will be any kind of distraction. we saw what happened when we didnt come to play against mcminn so i think this team will be well prepared. Farragut by 35.

just wondering if any farragut fans will be at the game because i know a lot of people went out of town. i went to the maryville-west game when blount co. was on fall break and it was sad. ive never been to a maryville game where so few people showed up. i hope it wont be like that on friday

Ill be there if that helps lol. I would say the turnout wont be awful but it also wont be packed becuase many of the students are going out of town for fall break. But really it only comes down to if the teams show up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Either small or big crowd ill be there routing on the ADMIRALS!!

One thing you may notice by looking at the scores: although Soddy has a poor win/loss record, they don't give up a lot of points. This means that they must have some players on defense. Fortunately offense is our strong point, so we shouldn't have too many problems. I hope we get another effort like Bradley where we jump on them early and allow our backups tp get some more experience. C Bass was hurt last week in practice and didn't dress for Ooltewah, hopefully he can recover this week and get some reps, and more importantly rest Andre. These type games are scary from an injury stand point. We would be hard pressed to get passed the 2nd round of the playoffs without a healthy Andre. I don't know if I would even play him this week unless we had to. He has the single season rushing record wrapped up, we are facing a good OR team in 2 weeks, if healthy C Bass and Van Dyne and T Bradley could use all the reps they can get. Assuming we take care of business I don't see the point in playing Andre. Ofcourse Andre has the warrior mentality, and would surely be mad, but you have to protect you est asset in times like this. I wonder if #3 will make his way back onto the field this week. We're definitely not as athletic without him. WB put 31 points on them, and OR put 27 on them, both rely on speed where as Farragut is more of a power team. Will this favor us or them?

One thing you may notice by looking at the scores: although Soddy has a poor win/loss record, they don't give up a lot of points. This means that they must have some players on defense. Fortunately offense is our strong point, so we shouldn't have too many problems. I hope we get another effort like Bradley where we jump on them early and allow our backups tp get some more experience. C Bass was hurt last week in practice and didn't dress for Ooltewah, hopefully he can recover this week and get some reps, and more importantly rest Andre. These type games are scary from an injury stand point. We would be hard pressed to get passed the 2nd round of the playoffs without a healthy Andre. I don't know if I would even play him this week unless we had to. He has the single season rushing record wrapped up, we are facing a good OR team in 2 weeks, if healthy C Bass and Van Dyne and T Bradley could use all the reps they can get. Assuming we take care of business I don't see the point in playing Andre. Ofcourse Andre has the warrior mentality, and would surely be mad, but you have to protect you est asset in times like this. I wonder if #3 will make his way back onto the field this week. We're definitely not as athletic without him. WB put 31 points on them, and OR put 27 on them, both rely on speed where as Farragut is more of a power team. Will this favor us or them?

good post. i say that they will play andre, he will get about 110-150 yards, and then they will sit him for the second half. reece browning will probably get most of the snaps as well.

The reason people won't be there is because Farragut is playing Soddy Daisy.... not because it is during fall break. I am simply not going because I believe they will be showing it on their website.. I will get back to you all on that, but the ooltewah game was on the website, although I heard it cut off on Andre's long TD run when he was at the 20... of course it was called back, but still. I never heard if it came back on. Either way. Farragut by 21+. Andre needs to get over 200yards simply so he can get 2000 in the reg. season if he goes over 200 vs. Oak Ridge as well.