Marshall County@David Lipscomb (Official Thread)

allaboutsports

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoyo you don't have many good things to say about Marshall county. Were you one the guys that left after they gave up thirty points a game last year because if so that is pretty bitter the players didn't do anything wrong to you.

30???? When you look at Marshall's games the last two years and see the scores of the games against Spring Hill ('05), Page ('05), Cheatham Co. ('05), David Lipscomb ('05), Giles ('05), Lexington ('05), Clarksville ('06), Cheatham Co. ('06), Giles ('06), & David Lipscomb ('06). I may be missing one somewhere that I do not know. What I do know however is that for those two years the defense at MCHS stunk. It was comical at times watching them try and stop people.

THIS YEAR????? The law came to Lewisburg right before Christmas Break last year and he is named Don Thomas. He is a good defensive minded coach who did a great thing by cleaning house and bringing in his own staff to run the show. Defensively this year Marshall Co. has been very good. Creek Wood & Hickman Co. scored 14 each. On defense Marshall Co. shut out Page, Northwest, & Montgomery Central. The Tigers gave up 3 to Columbia Central, 7 to Cheatham Co., & 9 to Spring Hill. That's a total of 47-POINTS TOTAL that the Tigers have allowed through 8 GAMES TOTAL thus far this year on that side of the football.

47-POINTS may in fact be the average of points per game that the Tigers allowed in those cases that I listed above from the last two years. THAT IS NO SARCASTIC JOKE AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!!!!

I look forward to see how this Tiger Defense fares the next two weeks against DL & GC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The young whipper snappers from Lipscomb are use to being in the big games and Marshall is kind of new to this stage of game.

Elaborate on your statement -- "Big Games" "This Stage" ?????????????

Marshall County has been in plenty of big games dating back to the 70's I don't know where Legendville is, but apparently the sun only shines there once a year and the news only comes around every other year.

Marshall County has played in as many big games as Lipscomb has, maybe just not lately. The big game theory of yours is bogus -- every game since Week 1 has been big and your so called stage -- give me a break. I am trying to match wits with an unarmed man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Marshall County has been in plenty of big games dating back to the 70's I don't know where Legendville is, but apparently the sun only shines there once a year and the news only comes around every other year.

Marshall County has played in as many big games as Lipscomb has, maybe just not lately. The big game theory of yours is bogus -- every game since Week 1 has been big and your so called stage -- give me a break. I am trying to match wits with an unarmed man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LIPSCOMB 28

MC 7

Does MC still have players on their team from the 70's?

I do have to agree that the 70's has absolutely nothing to do with 2007. I know that in 1993, Buck Coatney's first year as head coach at Fulton, they went 1-9, winning on the last game of the year. Did that have anything to do with 2002-2007? No. Lipscomb has been to the Big Stage the last two years I know in 3A. That does make a difference and that's probably what the above poster meant by DL playing in more big games.

Yoyo you don't have many good things to say about Marshall county. Were you one the guys that left after they gave up thirty points a game last year because if so that is pretty bitter the players didn't do anything wrong to you.

Are you one of the ones who came in and thinks they changed everything. You probably are. Well let me tell you something man everyone gets thier chance and your chance to prove something comes Friday dont mess it up.

Why can't a man with no arms not have good wits?

Why can't a man with no arms not have good wits?

I believe by saying unarmed he means, you have no wits!!!! He is armed with wits and you arent!!!

I dont think he means you have no arms, as in body parts lol!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are you saying Rick Flare is not a good person to quote? Maybe wrestling is a little more popular in the public schools. I guess you don't believe is is real either!

That is "Ric Flair" MTF /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He gonna be stylin' & profilin' & you gonna bleed ALL NIGHT LONG. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Does MC still have players on their team from the 70's?

Yes, two guys who have had a heck of time passing Algebra II.

35 years of trying, 35 F's.

A really tragic story.

Both are doing well this year & when report cards came out Monday, both

passed the first nine weeks. But after surveying the scene & realizing that we

lose of bunch of seniors this year, I'm told school administrators are going to

insist that they be flunked again !!

I heard one of them say the other day he wasn't graduating until we beat David Lipscomb.

Gotta love his school spirit !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />