OOOLTEWAH VS OAK RIDGE

owlfanatic

Based on our performance at Farragut, how do you guys feel about Oak Ridge? We played our butts off and our hearts out @ Farragut. Someone had to lose. Let's bounce back and beat Oak Ridge in another close region game, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on our performance at Farragut, how do you guys feel about Oak Ridge? We played our butts off and our hearts out @ Farragut. Someone had to lose. Let's bounce back and beat Oak Ridge in another close region game, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet this will be a great game. Is it down at Ooltewah?

Oak Ridge Wasnt Not Focus For Soddy Daisy...... I heard they had a easy week of practice..... they just enjoyed the drive down there stopping at a park and eating...... nice being relax... Stanton Stevens new his team would come out with the Win.. His Team has Character... Wasnt Much said at Halftime but go out And Win guys..... Oak Ridge Defense didnt give up another 1st down afta that.. Oak Ridge Is a State Championship Team if they want to be so watch out for tht Oak RIdge Defense.. Because if YOu ###### the wrong ones off your threw basically..... The Offense is not struggling Stanton is not showing the state what he got instored for the Playoffs .... Look to See OAk Ridge In Murfreesboro in December..... Go OAK RIDGE WILDCATS AND STANTON STEVENS AND WE NEED MORE FANS AT THESE AWAY GAMES...............

Oak Ridge Wasnt Not Focus For Soddy Daisy...... I heard they had a easy week of practice..... they just enjoyed the drive down there stopping at a park and eating...... nice being relax... Stanton Stevens new his team would come out with the Win.. His Team has Character... Wasnt Much said at Halftime but go out And Win guys..... Oak Ridge Defense didnt give up another 1st down afta that.. Oak Ridge Is a State Championship Team if they want to be so watch out for tht Oak RIdge Defense.. Because if YOu ###### the wrong ones off your threw basically..... The Offense is not struggling Stanton is not showing the state what he got instored for the Playoffs .... Look to See OAk Ridge In Murfreesboro in December..... Go OAK RIDGE WILDCATS AND STANTON STEVENS AND WE NEED MORE FANS AT THESE AWAY GAMES...............

They weren't focused against WB either. If you think they are going to make a run for the championship with those types of performances, then go ahead and drink the Kool-aid.

Championship teams don't come out, take it easy, hold back to the playoffs, etc., when playoff seeding is at stake.

If Oak Ridge was to go to Murfreesboro in December, it is to watch another team play. Mark my words .... OR will NOT make it to Murfreesboro this year. Simply too overrated.

As noted by performances in college and high school,it doesn't matter who beat who, or how they played against a particular opponent. Each week brings on a new set of factors. The winner is determined after 4 quarters of play.I believe OOLTEWAH will come out on top this week, but we'll see. We gave it all we had at Farragut, and came up short. We'll give it all we have this week and hopefully come out victorious.

Owls by 7. Go Owls! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

As noted by performances in college and high school,it doesn't matter who beat who, or how they played against a particular opponent. Each week brings on a new set of factors. The winner is determined after 4 quarters of play.I believe OOLTEWAH will come out on top this week, but we'll see. We gave it all we had at Farragut, and came up short. We'll give it all we have this week and hopefully come out victorious.

Owls by 7. Go Owls! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You make a good point, OwlFanatic. It is hard to bounce back after a hard-fought battle. Witness my WB vs. Farragut one week after Maryville.

On paper, I think Ooltewah will beat OR, mainly because the game is in Hooterville.

Two negatives though ... the tiredness after playing Farragut down to the wire and the situation with the players re: the off-campus riot/fight/etc.

In fact, I would go so far out on a ledge to say that the Owls WILL struggle the first half. Look for OR to get a 2-td lead by half. The game depends on if the players can adjust and come out charged up by the second half. If so, look to eek out the win. This is the type of game where home-field advantage means a victory by 3.