Ooltewah Players: On or Off Team?

RimRocker

this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!! they r just lookin for any reason they can 2 include these boys in the fight!!!!!!!! i know they acted very inmature and should of left but they didnt so heres what we got. they ran there mouth like 99% of teenagers do but , they instigated the fight , they didnt leave , to me that adds up to a whipped, ignorant teenager worried about his girlfriend which we all thought we could save our girls and the world at the same time!!!!! they are guilty of being ignorant,whipped and young, thats not counting the idiots that berat up the young boy and girl, thats a whole nother ball agme.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!! they r just lookin for any reason they can 2 include these boys in the fight!!!!!!!! i know they acted very inmature and should of left but they didnt so heres what we got. they ran there mouth like 99% of teenagers do but , they instigated the fight , they didnt leave , to me that adds up to a whipped, ignorant teenager worried about his girlfriend which we all thought we could save our girls and the world at the same time!!!!! they are guilty of being ignorant,whipped and young, thats not counting the idiots that berat up the young boy and girl, thats a whole nother ball agme."

Please re-post in English.

I would like to salute the 2 Ooltewah students who have had the decency and common sense to turn themselves in since Friday. What's the deal with the other 5? They are officially "wanted" in Walker County.

Do the powers that be at OHS not realize, the sooner they deal with this, the sooner it will go away?

"this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!! they r just lookin for any reason they can 2 include these boys in the fight!!!!!!!! i know they acted very inmature and should of left but they didnt so heres what we got. they ran there mouth like 99% of teenagers do but , they instigated the fight , they didnt leave , to me that adds up to a whipped, ignorant teenager worried about his girlfriend which we all thought we could save our girls and the world at the same time!!!!! they are guilty of being ignorant,whipped and young, thats not counting the idiots that berat up the young boy and girl, thats a whole nother ball agme."

Please re-post in English.

i m sure you have summer school in Georgia!!!!! i ll check on it 4 u /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would like to salute the 2 Ooltewah students who have had the decency and common sense to turn themselves in since Friday. What's the deal with the other 5? They are officially "wanted" in Walker County.

Do the powers that be at OHS not realize, the sooner they deal with this, the sooner it will go away?

first of all the Walker cty sherrifs dept has a warrant out for them so why dont they come and get them??????? they know who they are and where they go to d=school and where they live, if thats all they can come up with then they can spend the gas money to drive the 15 min drive and serve the warrant. they took it out so serve it!!!!!! the last time i checked the powers to be dont make personel decisions for kids. everybody acts like its the schools responsability to make every decision for everyone in the school district, its not there fault they attend the school or made the PERSONEL decision to do what they did on a off night, quit blaming the school and blame the correct people. THE KIDS AND THEIR PARENTS BUT MAINLY ITS THE KIDS DECISION AND HE CANT CHANGE IT thats part of growing up and learning from the actions you make THERES ALWAYS CONSEQUENCES is that good enuf English 4 u crackedbat or whatever ur name is /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Community service for those that do not have a previous record, at the worst. They better hope they are under 18 and have a clean record, but should be ok even if convicted. More than likely they will get what is called Pre Trial Diversion which will allow the kids to do some service hours and maybe have probation over a period of six months or so, and avoid any conviction is my guess and I work with juveniles. If alcohol is involved, there might be some alcohol & Drug classes required by the Court. Hope the courts take it easy on them, kids do make mistakes, we all have.

Community service for those that do not have a previous record, at the worst. They better hope they are under 18 and have a clean record, but should be ok even if convicted. More than likely they will get what is called Pre Trial Diversion which will allow the kids to do some service hours and maybe have probation over a period of six months or so, and avoid any conviction is my guess and I work with juveniles. If alcohol is involved, there might be some alcohol & Drug classes required by the Court. Hope the courts take it easy on them, kids do make mistakes, we all have.

try 17 in Ga.

Yep, they'll play Friday. Wearing the school jerseys, representing Ooltewah High School.

I bet Coach Monroe hopes the Walker County deputies will be along the sidelines. He probably figures his players will run faster if they're being pursued by the cops! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

they cannot be extradited. (which means they cannot come and get them because it is a misdemenor) IF they are in GA, they can arrest them. At least that's what I hear on the news.

99% of teenagers don't go onto another schools football field after a game and start talking trash. Actually, I have been to alot of football games and never seen it. I have seen fights, I have seen trash talk but not like this. It was a pretty bold move to actually come on the field. Ridgeland should have let their football players take care of it. I am sure the Ringgold players would have joined in. That would have taught them a lesson.

(No I am not really advocating that)

Turn yourself in and it will eventually go away.