Peabody at JCS

JaxMan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the stats from last night, I say this team looks frightening... Quarterback who is a triple-threat and a great running back... I've had this date circled all year... There was a guy from Lake County named Springer (I believe he was the best quarterback--not athlete--quarterback we faced last year) that gave us fits in the playoffs... Harper sounds a lot like him... only better... I'd feel more confident if I knew Ethan was going to be at his linebacker position... But I know our coaches will have a great game plan and take all that into consideration... Isn't it great to be playing for that third playoff position after all the question marks at the beginning of the season?

I'd like to see Ethan on the field as well...Harper is so talented...he does remind me of Springer only better volsken...I think even with a loss Friday night we have a great shot at one of the z plan wildcards, but don't want to count on it...we need a win...the key will be containing Harper...unfortunately that is not easily done

Butchie...does Harper throw deep routes more or short underneath ones?...I am sure he is capable of both but wondered what they tended to do the most as I haven't seen them this year

He Has Packman Moves In The Backfield And Scrambles Around Til A BreakDown In The Secondary Presents Itself or A Tackle For A Big Loss. Long, Short. Our Secondary Just Failed us. Or Our Linebackers Just Couldn't Run Him Down But His Actual Rushing Wasn't Our Demise. His Ability to Move Around Was.

Harper's dangerous in the pocket as he's got poise. He's patient! If he has to scramble then it's on! Kid's got moves & speed that's why so many D-1 schools are after him. You better contain him & HOPE the lb's wrap him up cause if you don't he's gone. He's got a good arm & pretty accurate but his ability to tuck it & run makes him so dangerous.

Harper's dangerous in the pocket as he's got poise. He's patient! If he has to scramble then it's on! Kid's got moves & speed that's why so many D-1 schools are after him. You better contain him & HOPE the lb's wrap him up cause if you don't he's gone. He's got a good arm & pretty accurate but his ability to tuck it & run makes him so dangerous.

Exactly /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Viking14, how do you rate the OLine of Peabody compared to Humboldt and Milan and Westview? Does Harper have to scramble often?

no question he is talented and a team leader...we will have our work cut out for us to contain him