Cumberland County Vs Miegs County

JetFan21

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For several years I have watched and supported these kids for thier efforts. I have witnessed a very smart and talented group of kids decline instead of growing. They work hard as they are instructed but all the time they look confused. Their record shows this decline, except in the kicking game for obvious reasons. As an outsider it is my opinion that something is not working. The motivation they must have is not there. So, Mr. Schultz/Mrs. Graham, it comes down to you.

To all you Jet fans out there, we have a chance to help make a change in this mess of politics. Come to the game and bring as many other people as possible to support these kids and their efforts.

To all you Jet players hold your heads up and go out there and show everyone who you are. Let your talents show through this maze of confusion. You must get back to the basics and rely on what you have been taught in the past. Give 100% effort every play and you guys will compete. The great teachers you have had in the past will coach you through. Your Jet Pride has been bottled up too long, now is the time to let it out. Thousand of us believe in you!

For several years I have watched and supported these kids for thier efforts. I have witnessed a very smart and talented group of kids decline instead of growing. They work hard as they are instructed but all the time they look confused. Their record shows this decline, except in the kicking game for obvious reasons. As an outsider it is my opinion that something is not working. The motivation they must have is not there. So, Mr. Schultz/Mrs. Graham, it comes down to you.

To all you Jet fans out there, we have a chance to help make a change in this mess of politics. Come to the game and bring as many other people as possible to support these kids and their efforts.

To all you Jet players hold your heads up and go out there and show everyone who you are. Let your talents show through this maze of confusion. You must get back to the basics and rely on what you have been taught in the past. Give 100% effort every play and you guys will compete. The great teachers you have had in the past will coach you through. Your Jet Pride has been bottled up too long, now is the time to let it out. Thousand of us believe in you!

-Good speech But what u just said doesn't win football games.Talent wins football games.The jets don't have any and u

just dont go week to week and win in 1a or 5a without some.Meigs will be alot like Stone and that spells trouble for the jets.Schultzs is a good man iam told but that doesn't win games either,recruiting wins games,And u have to win to

get the kids out bottom line.If u can Get some huge off.line out u can have so so backs and do a ok job.Now iam

not talking about big fat boys that can't move,u need 6'3" 240 that can run,and they are some out there the trick is to get them to play ball.Stone is in the same boat,but they will beat cchs cause they out coach them.Stone has no football talent either.Iam for Cumberland County but years ago this problem started and no one stopped it.It was when Martin Jr High Was turned in Too Martin Elem.

-Good speech But what u just said doesn't win football games.Talent wins football games.The jets don't have any and u

just dont go week to week and win in 1a or 5a without some.Meigs will be alot like Stone and that spells trouble for the jets.Schultzs is a good man iam told but that doesn't win games either,recruiting wins games,And u have to win to

get the kids out bottom line.If u can Get some huge off.line out u can have so so backs and do a ok job.Now iam

not talking about big fat boys that can't move,u need 6'3" 240 that can run,and they are some out there the trick is to get them to play ball.Stone is in the same boat,but they will beat cchs cause they out coach them.Stone has no football talent either.Iam for Cumberland County but years ago this problem started and no one stopped it.It was when Martin Jr High Was turned in Too Martin Elem.

we have talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with jet4ever. Alot of these kids haven't really improved since elementary ball and it is not thier fault. It is COACHING!! They players do look confused at times and definetely need motivation. They have to be down about themselves. Their is very little emotion from the players and coaches. This affects some of these kids in all aspects of their lives. They need support and something has to be done about the politics in Cumberland County.

As for badblood, I agree that there are other big and talented kids in Cumberland County. The coach, whoever it may be needs to be enticing these kids to the field. But, for you saying their is no football talent at CCHS or stone. That is insane! There are several good players for both teams they just have to be utilized. I do not care who the quaterback or running back is, if they are getting tackled as they get the ball then they cannot do anything. The o-line need alot of improvement!! But, that does not mean that they are not talented. They just need work.

That is right, you do. Don't worry about that garbage, just lay it all out friday. Your team does have a chance Friday, believe it. I will be there to support your team and so will alot of others. I believe in your players and so do alot of others. Go Jets!

cchsjet45 and all the rest of the jet players,

Talent is something that is God given, a special gift. I believe that all of us have a talent, most never know what it is. Skill is something that is taught. With the skills that we are taught in combination with our raw talent one can achieve great things. I believe each of you can do this. Football games are not won from game to game, they are won by preparing everyday all year long. A coach or teacher helps each one of us to develop these skills. This applies to everything in your personal lives, which will affect you for the rest of your life. What you put in is what you will recieve. Give it your all.

It has nothing to do with Martin Jr. High becoming an elementary school, contrary to what the guy with the chip on his shoulder may believe.

Go Jets