David Crockett @ Daniel Boone - The Musket Bowl

smokefb

I heard they broke into the locker room and relieved themselves in some of the players helmets. Not sure if it is true or not. Stories like that happened when I was at Boone and none of them were true. I think TN High or South put up a banner but it was taken down before school ever started.

True Story and that has put some fuel on the fire this week. If Boone doesn't over-work in practice this week could get real ugly. But who knows, like someone else said, no-ones is safe any Friday Night. But Home Field advantage and some bad taste from the last few weeks should have the Blazers building a Fire.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they broke into the locker room and relieved themselves in some of the players helmets. Not sure if it is true or not. Stories like that happened when I was at Boone and none of them were true. I think TN High or South put up a banner but it was taken down before school ever started.

All true. They also took it upon themselves to spit tobacco in to our headgears, mine being one of them. Needless to say we weren't to happy last year. Anyway Boone wins in a landslide. You have no idea what this game means to the players.

42-0

If Crockett doesn't turn the ball over then they will have a shot to knock off the Northsiders. Turnovers have killed them this year. Their record doesn't indicate how good this team is, but they have made too many mistakes. This is a season making game if they can pull it off. Best of luck to both teams.

In a close one, as much as it pains me to say this:

Blazers 21 Pioneers 14

If Crockett doesn't turn the ball over then they will have a shot to knock off the Northsiders. Turnovers have killed them this year. Their record doesn't indicate how good this team is, but they have made too many mistakes. This is a season making game if they can pull it off. Best of luck to both teams.

In a close one, as much as it pains me to say this:

Blazers 21 Pioneers 14

You make a good point. If you give Crockett lets say..........3 plays, they are a 5-3 team.