Lincoln County at Cookeville

jabbo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay folks, big game this Friday night between the Falcons and the Cavaliers...let's get the discussion started. The Falcons haven't won this game since 2003...will they win it Friday night???

Pulling for the Cavs in this one! They have a solid defense and offense. I believe they will walk out with this one.

I won't say impossible...but I seriously doubt that.

I wouldn't seriously doubt it...watching them last Friday against Baylor showed that they have what it takes - turnovers were the problem that almost lost that game for them. If they hang on to the ball and play like they did then the Cavaliers will have a hard time beating them. I don't think it's gonna be 4 in a row!

I wouldn't seriously doubt it...watching them last Friday against Baylor showed that they have what it takes - turnovers were the problem that almost lost that game for them. If they hang on to the ball and play like they did then the Cavaliers will have a hard time beating them. I don't think it's gonna be 4 in a row!

I've seen both teams play, now that was way back earlier in the season, but I have to give the edge to Cookeville. I don't think it will be a blowout or anything...but it's a tough place to play up there.

you guys will have to beat Lincoln Co whether they win or lose to Cookeville.

Wingman I actually want Lincoln County to win this game. A LC win would guarantee Coffee County no worse than second place. Of course a region championship would be great, but a LC win would gaurantee the Raiders a home playoff game. I'm just not sure they can handle Cookeville. Hope I'm wrong though.