Lewis County vs. Ezell Harding

LCTheGrizzMan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ksgovols im a LCHS fan but you prepare the same no matter the wins or losses cause you never know

I'm not talking about preparation. I was talking about LCGrizzMan getting somebody to bet with him since he said his money was on Lewis County. That's not too tough of a bet to place.

Lewis County wins big. No question.

I'm not talking about preparation. I was talking about LCGrizzMan getting somebody to bet with him since he said his money was on Lewis County. That's not too tough of a bet to place.

Lewis County wins big. No question.

How's the new coach working out at Ezell? Wasn't he a middle school guy before he went to Ezell? How is he doing with the program? Does anyone see him having success if the talent comes along? I think LC will win big, but you can't ever underestimate an underdog!

Come on Lewis Co.! If you are going to travel to Nashville (not sure where this years game is, but they will have to travel once) why not take the opportunity to play somebody that will challenge you; somebody that will prepare you for the playoffs? There are lots of people that will play you here. It doesn't have to be someone in 2A. It could be a Lipscomb or someone like that. I've heard that Coach McAdams and Coach Sharp were friends. That game could go a long way in preparing the Panthers for the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs.

i think this game is going to be alot closer than everyone thanks it's going to be,the reason why i say this is because the weather hasnt been good this week and the panthers have been forced to practice indoors,so they really havent got to practice much of the passing game,and that worrys me a little bit since the panthers havent seen much of the pass this year and im sure even tho the panthers have been indoors ol coach sharp and coach spivey have got there boy's ready...goodluck to bothteams and everyone try to stay warm lol /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

No they haven't won a game. They are in the district that Harpeth didn't want to be in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yep. A day late and a dollar short.

Harpeth played FRA and East Robertson out of that region and went 1-1. Harpeth beat FRA who beat Ezell. Ezell graduated a ton. They had a decent team last year. Made the playoffs.

Competition is one thing. There were no natural rivals for Harpeth in that region other than Fairview. Tough at the gate besides tough on the field. I don't think anybody in region 6 would have swapped places with Harpeth. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />